• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your Deities

Ashoka

श्री कृष्णा शरणं मम
If you feel comfortable sharing of course, what deities do you honor/worship/work with?

I honor the God and Goddess, being Wiccan, but I also honor the Goddess Brigid from Irish mythology. I'm also really fascinated by the Goddess/Demoness Vanth from Etruscan mythology. She's a psychopomp and a little like Lilith in that sense.

Ashoka

श्री कृष्णा शरणं मम
That's really cool! I really like the Egyptian deities.

Oh! I forgot to mention, though I don't really worship them anymore, I am on friendly terms with Shiva and Ganesha. ^_^

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Loki, Lilith, Lucifer( aka Samael), Bastet. I'm on good terms with Jesus as well tho I don't worship him.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
I consider Pan as a patron due to him having reached out to me through art, nature, and sexuality. This is archetypal.

I also honor "God" as a metaphor (which I often symbolize as the pentacle, Christ on the cross, a tree, or the ocean) for my relationship with the Universe.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Set, followed by Thoth, Heru-ur, Tauret, Wepwawet, and the great bull.

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
The forces I revere as God(s), as I experience them:

Y***
The ultimate force of Creation. The ultimate force of Destruction. Divine Order over Primordial Chaos. Supreme God.

Aš***eth
A force inspiring passion, wisdom, war, fitness and athletic prowess, combat, competition, willpower, discipline, equanimity, strategy and tactics, pragmatism, perseverance, and victory in battle. My patron goddess.

L**ith
A force inspiring passion, pleasure and euphoria, excitement, adventure and thrill seeking, dance, confidence, shamelessness, individual freedom, indomitability, sorcery, illusion and deception, manipulation, vengeance, hatred, and wrath. Archdemon goddess.

L***fer
A force inspiring pride, ambition, apotheosis, individuality, willpower, conquest, wisdom and knowledge, power, sacrifice, personal liberation, illumination, enlightenment.

M***ael
A force inspiring righteous war, virtue and purity, honor, love, loyalty, empathy, compassion, justice, order, lawfulness, fortitude, protection, perseverance, redemption, and salvation.

S****
A sinister force fulfilling a divine purpose, inspiring malevolence to test one’s character.

T**mat
Primeval Chaos Goddess. The Primordial Waters. The Universe. Storms. The ocean. The subconscious. Dream and nightmare. The imagination.