• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL UPDATE ON POLITICS!

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Well... here is your update, unfiltered by media bias by state :)

1. Pennsylvania - Representative Matriano began a recall of certification, however, the State House went on their Christmas break. BUT! Mastriano said that they will send their own state electors to the Electoral College - making it two sets of electors that will reach the Electoral College. What happens then? The Electoral College only accepts one and the Constitution says (IMU) that the Legislators have the last say so. (Not sure they will actually do that... just reporting)
  2. Arizona - Process has officially begun to recall certification
  3. Nevada - HUGE lawsuit which confronts mail-in-ballots with the Constitution of Nevada. Constitution wins
  4. Georgia. Judge Barrett gives scathing rebuke and demands by tomorrow why Dominion Software shouldn't be reviewed by Attny Powell and a renown forensic software expert. (We will see what happens)
This is your daily update on WHAT'S UP! :)

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Meanwhile Trump rakes in big bucks from suckers who think they're helping his futile attempt to overturn Biden's win when the fine print allows Trump to do other things with the money. That's in the fine print.

Trump is a loser. He's been rejected by the majority of the American people. HE'S A LOSER. As he said "GET OVER IT". His days of promoting sin from the White House will be over very very soon.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
This is your daily update on WHAT'S UP!
A pathetic attempt to undermine the election. Shane on them all. If their was evidence they would have prodyced it by know.
Unfortunately the penalties are not severe and harsh for these shenigans that attack the election without merit. There had not been any evidence shown, it is pathetic they still keep trying.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
A pathetic attempt to undermine the election. Shane on them all. If their was evidence they would have prodyced it by know.
Unfortunately the penalties are not severe and harsh for these shenigans that attack the election without merit. There had not been any evidence shown, it is pathetic they still keep trying.

What else had Trump to do? Concede, psst... where is the fun in that?

I'm old, I'm rich. I got my trophy wife. You'alls can just go screw yourself while I get my jollies cringing the left.

maxresdefault.jpg

Why you so mad America?

The Joker : Those mob fools want you gone so they can get back to the way things were. But I know the truth: there's no going back. You've changed things... forever.

Last edited:

Kenny

Premium Member
@KenS ,

Eventhough i disagree with your politics, I appreciate the updates.
I do appreciate that!! This country is founded on civility in the midst of disagreements. But I'm sure we can agree on many items.

Last edited:

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member

1. Pennsylvania - Representative Matriano began a recall of certification, however, the State House went on their Christmas break. BUT! Mastriano said that they will send their own state electors to the Electoral College - making it two sets of electors that will reach the Electoral College. What happens then? The Electoral College only accepts one and the Constitution says (IMU) that the Legislators have the last say so. (Not sure they will actually do that... just reporting)
  3. Nevada - HUGE lawsuit which confronts mail-in-ballots with the Constitution of Nevada. Constitution wins
  4. Georgia. Judge Barrett gives scathing rebuke and demands by tomorrow why Dominion Software shouldn't be reviewed by Attny Powell and a renown forensic software expert. (We will see what happens)
You are all in on this election going to the candidate who lost, arent ya?

QuestioningMind

Surely you meant to say Your Update on Unconstitutional Politics.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Meanwhile Trump rakes in big bucks from suckers who think they're helping his futile attempt to overturn Biden's win when the fine print allows Trump to do other things with the money. That's in the fine print.

Trump is a loser. He's been rejected by the majority of the American people. HE'S A LOSER. As he said "GET OVER IT". His days of promoting sin from the White House will be over very very soon.
Incidentally this story keeps popping up on my Google from various sources
Trump fan who gave $2,500,000 to help prove election fraud wants his money back – Metro

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!

Hello Ken......
I'm afraid that we in the UK are hearing a different story.
President Trump's top lawyer has stated that he finds no evidence for election fraud that could have altered the votes.
Other Republicans are now beginning to call for a stop to the pointless and evidence-lacking challenges.

I think that the real Constitutional Update is that Republicans and Democrats in your country are not going to allow Trump to incite the Trump crazies to any kinds of treachery.

After Trump the Republicans may have lost power for a quarter century......... who knows?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

I just can't wait for my taxes rocket sky high and businesses continue folding around me. Hob nobbing with my buddies at the govt bread line.

Kenny

Premium Member
Hello Ken......
I'm afraid that we in the UK are hearing a different story.
President Trump's top lawyer has stated that he finds no evidence for election fraud that could have altered the votes.
Other Republicans are now beginning to call for a stop to the pointless and evidence-lacking challenges.

I think that the real Constitutional Update is that Republicans and Democrats in your country are not going to allow Trump to incite the Trump crazies to any kinds of treachery.

After Trump the Republicans may have lost power for a quarter century......... who knows?
With my daughter living in Australia, we have always seen the dichotomy between what is happening and what is being reported.

I have tried to eliminate all pointless challenges and zeroed in on the ones that have merit.

Isn't it interesting that riots were planned for a Trumps win (if he had won the 270 current electoral votes) and yet the media talks about the "Trump crazies" that basically have done no violence?

At this point, contrary to what the media had reported, Republicans had double digit gains in the House of Representatives so I'm not sure about the loss of power.

Barr's comments - irrelevant at this point. I'm still waiting for him to complete his job with the Russian Hoax so I am still reserving my thoughts about him.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Politics IMV. Atlanta violence was not created by Trump. I basically didn't hear the officials cry "stop the violence" when it was rampant. - Trump doesn't have a "create violence" command center.
You are right about the latter - I doubt he has any command centre (in his brain). :D

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Politics IMV. Atlanta violence was not created by Trump. I basically didn't hear the officials cry "stop the violence" when it was rampant. - Trump doesn't have a "create violence" command center.

He doesnt need one, he just opens his mouth and **** comes out