• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your Celebrity Crush

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Who is your celebrity crush?

I look deeper than physical attraction (though my attraction to mine, IMO, is not unwarrented). Mine for many years has been 'Tori' Myra Ellen Amos. I've found her song lyrics more than captivating, I'm I'm drawn to her quirkiness and freethinking. I've seen her once in concert and was mesmerized by the energy she brought to the stage.

So who is your celebrity crush? Why?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Matt Damon. I might be straight, but if I was not, I would have a crush on him. And Sarah Silverman. Love them both for their social consciences.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
MV5BMTQ0NjgzNzcwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODExMDYxOQ@@._V1_.jpg

MikeDwight

upload_2019-9-12_22-0-52.png
ec2a72a471f0fa610e31db4623db1287.jpg

Stephen Lang has a ton of action Credits. However it always stuck with me that he plays George Washington, Stonewall Jackson, and a Puritan witch-hunter for TV "Salem" 2014. So, Stephen Lang's side job is sorta like, God has compelled me to take your baby for the great sacrifice, now no more cryin' please, I can't stand when they cry like this. Stephen Lang and a 'don't breathe' turkey baster. well... I remember in the God-Fearing days when turkey baster, rope, two-sided mirror with a 9 iron...

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-12_21-57-3.png
    upload_2019-9-12_21-57-3.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    210.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I would go with Kate Jackson from Charlie's Angels and Kristy McNichol from the Saturday after school specials and later, Olivia Newton-John when Grease came out.

I remember there were more posters than walls in my room during my preteen and teenager years. *Grin*

Others included but not limited to...

Come to think of it I might still have a crush that didn't completely burn out.

Oh RIP, Marishka Veres.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Several, for various reasons here are a few..

A young Roger Daltry. Fantastic earthy voice that, like him has aged well
Roger-Daltrey.jpg

Patric Stewart, wonderful (serious) actor and great presence
patrick-stewart.jpg

Keith Hamilton Cobb. Shear beauty.
cobb_keithhamilton.jpg

Nadine Coyle, forget the girly band image, she has a most fantastic singing voice.
4934497E00000578-5390079-image-a-39_1518608797062.jpg

David Tennant, not sure if he can sing but has everything else.
SEI64897016-b0d5.jpg

Daemon Sophic

It has been many years since I’ve had anything close to a crush on a celebrity. But that last one would have to have been Jessica Alba.
JessicaAlba.jpg

I would have to say though, that (at least to me) the nature of a “crush” is almost entirely physical, for which Ms. Alba wants for nothing ;)
71ieUkOAEoL._SX425_.jpg

I was much later to learn that she is more than just a pretty.......everything.
https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F5565c8b4e4b0bacdbd75577a%2F400x400.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale%26background%3D000000

She also has aged well. :p