• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE: Do Not PANIC! There is no cause for ALARM!

4consideration

Premium Member
Glad to know I'm not the only one. I guess :D

I have faith in Badran too. He has the same name as one of my cousins after all :yes:

If you should happen to run into a qwickle and Badran is not around, just do what I plan to do, and pull the covers over your head. I'm pretty sure they won't be able to see you if you can't see them. It worked when I was a child -- no monsters got me. I figure it couldn't hurt now. Good luck!

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
If you should happen to run into a qwickle and Badran is not around, just do what I plan to do, and pull the covers over your head. I'm pretty sure they won't be able to see you if you can't see them. It worked when I was a child -- no monsters got me. I figure it couldn't hurt now. Good luck!
You mean you'd leave the poor qwickle to the whims of the qwickle snatchers? :(

nazz

Doubting Thomas
We regret to inform you there are reports of that one or more gwickle snatchers may be lose on the Forum.

These reports are as yet unverified, but must not be taken lightly, due to the seriousness of the situation if any gwickle snatchers are indeed lose.

Please calmly check your and your neighbor's profiles. Gwickle snatchers are known to infest profiles. If you see a gwickle snatcher, or even signs that a gwickle snatcher might be lurking in or near your profiles, DO NOT APPROACH THE BEAST! Instead, contact the nearest armed staff member immediately.

Above all else, remember there is no reason to PANIC. These reports have not been verified. We make this announcement only to cover our butts in case of a GWICKLE SNATCHER ATTACK!

Thank you for your calmness and restraint during this CRISIS.

Oh, they can have my gwickles. I never had much use for them anyway.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member

Then I hope Badran stays close. Last time I did that I almost suffocated :cold:

Hmm, was that the last night?