• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Young Hillsong Church congregant who mocked vaccine dies of COVID

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
Phizer is another company with a history of dishonesty. I’m glad for you to be healthy and fearless now that you’re vaccinated. I’m confident in my decisions, the thing is you and I both get to live with the consequences of our decisions. I’m not one to rush into the latest fads and media blitz’s. The gov’t and media has lied and manipulated the public for too long now.

If your decision only affected you, fine, but your decision can lead to the death of others. Is this okay?

If your decision only affected you, fine, but your decision can lead to the death of others. Is this okay?
BS and part of the manipulation, you don’t know you’re even sick so you could be spreading it to everyone, nonsense. Yeah ok, you’re vaccinated and it’s readily available to anyone who wants it. I mean really you should stay home and never leave because something you could do could kill someone and I also see this coming that if you have more than 2 kids you’re immoral and gonna deprive others of food. :rolleyes:
On the other hand the sexually transmitted diseases aren’t due to the faithful people in a marriage relationship. The majority of death of the unborn…people fight for the right to kill those babies, such hypocrisy. Your body your choice except with the vaccine it’s the guilt trip, mandatory, round them up, discriminate, go door to door, mark those people.o_O

Last edited:

wandering peacefully

Which way to the woods?
For me, it's not that I actually want unvaccinated people to get sick and possibly die from COVID. I just don't care if they do. It just seems so irresponsible to me, particularly when the vaccine has been given to millions and millions of people, and all but a very tiny percentage of them have not contracted COVID. I just don't get why someone would choose to put themselves at risk. It's for that reason that I say I don't really care what happens to them. I want this horrible pandemic to end, and while herd immunity will eventually be attained one way or another, it just seems like it could so much more easily be maintained by getting vaccinated than by getting sick.

I only care if they do or don't because of the poor health care workers who have been through hell dealing with Covid patients. I care because the costs of the free hospital stays for treatment are being paid for by the tax payers. I care because my 6 grandchildren are too young to be vaccinated as of now. Their chances of getting sick are greatly increased by people who refuse to vaccinate. I care because billions of people around the world cannot even get the vaccine who want it which eventually will kill many of them through no fault of their own. Otherwise, I'm sorry to say, i feel as though it is a culling of folks who refuse to believe the so far shown facts about the efficacy and limited side effects, those who take Tucker Carlson as a messiah and the religious extremists who believe god will keep them safe. I don't think I object to the reduction of that portion of the population in this country.

Wandering Monk

The guy who is the subject of this thread, died from Covid. He was 34 years old. This is what I have been reading, that more young people per capita are getting hospitalized with the Delta variant than the native version that started this all. Many of them have NO comorbidities.

Last edited:

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Lol too true.
Also sorry to say, very likely when other pandemics killed a lot of us. The Black Plague. Which was rectified by science if I recall history class correctly. Hygiene proven to reduce the spread, right?
The Spanish flu, rectified by vaccines iirc. Yeah such an awful train record, science amirite? Meanwhile people who advocate against it or even allow positions against it constantly undermine public health, demonstrably.
How responsible. /s

It could be a mindset of "this can't happen to us" type of thing or on the other side running around like a chicken with our heads cut off. I mean, I could look more into it but the political flair and push is like a red flag I can't even get pass video one.

Lol I’m the same. Screw everyone else I just want a good books and a bit of brandy. I’m reading the Iliad right now. It’s awesome!

Haha. I'm mostly outside if not front of the computer or at work. I think I overused my leg running since I can barely hop in it now. I'm so sad.

Bro. Nothing but COVID news on my phone. It’s so annoying lol

Haha. Google newsstand does have it, true. That or complaints about Biden or how they uncovered a new surge of deaths. The more deaths, the more I raise an eyebrow given the short interval involved as if it were a black plague and just washing over people and they drop dead.

Understandably traumatising. I’m truly sorry
They told me that if I don’t use condoms or if I ever shared needles I’d end up with AIDS. That I didn’t doesn’t mean the advice wasn’t right. Just meant that I should buy a lotto ticket should I survive such encounters lol
I can survive a car crash with a drunk driver. And indeed I have on one occasion. Does that mean that drunk driving should be legal?

That people shouldn’t be sober when they get behind the wheel? Survivability is not always contingent of people being perfect cherubs. Does that reality undermine proven safety measures, I ask you?

I was thinking that if both parties don't have HIV, they can't spread it to each other. So the precaution, like masks and vaccines, are just in case. Though if you're not having sex and people insisting you wear a condom just in case someone advances on you and poof a baby is kind of unnerving. Just depends on the circumstances.

But they can kill anyone regardless of motives. You really think a virus gives a damn about such worries? Really?
You’re far too smart to think that, I would assume.

Sounds like fear?

Of course don't take life for granted. We're all at a risk of catching COVID. I just wonder what exactly made people at such a high risk to catch it and die from it. It's not because they were unvaccinated in and of itself. It's not like the virus was snooping around to catch people alone in their bathrooms or anything like that. That or the virus is like "ooh. Unveiled is unvaccinated, lets get her!" but then say "well, Joe is vaccinated, we'll skip him for now." That and the phrase "war against the virus" makes me laugh sometimes.

Fair enough. I’m drinking now so I shouldn’t be posting lol

Haha

ecco

Veteran Member
But the blood clot issue is enough to make me want to wait for Pfizer.
The blood clot issue? This one?...

Blood clots related to AstraZeneca/Oxford vaccine can be mitigated with early detection

Tuesday, 29 June 2021 - New research has shown that early testing for blood clots in patients who had received the AstraZeneca/Oxford vaccine led to them being treated successfully, highlighting the need for heightened awareness of the risk among doctors.
Unusual blood clots with low blood platelets have been recognised as a very rare complication of the AstraZeneca vaccine.
The risk of developing a blood clot from the vaccine is still far lower than the risk of developing clots from Covid-19
It should go without saying but the risk of dying from the vaccine is also much lower than the risk of dying from Covid.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Because I expect the numbers to be inflated by the power hungry, not under reported.
weirdalfoil_2322.jpg

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
BS and part of the manipulation, you don’t know you’re even sick so you could be spreading it to everyone, nonsense. Yeah ok, you’re vaccinated and it’s readily available to anyone who wants it. I mean really you should stay home and never leave because something you could do could kill someone and I also see this coming that if you have more than 2 kids you’re immoral and gonna deprive others of food. :rolleyes:
On the other hand the sexually transmitted diseases aren’t due to the faithful people in a marriage relationship. The majority of death of the unborn…people fight for the right to kill those babies, such hypocrisy. Your body your choice except with the vaccine it’s the guilt trip, mandatory, round them up, discriminate, go door to door, mark those people.o_O
What a bizarre non sequitur.

ecco

Veteran Member
As far as science and government…both have been dishonest and wrong and then it’s our intentions were good.

Examples?
Did the smallpox vaccine pretty much eradicate smallpox?
Did the polio vaccine pretty much eradicate polio?

So excuse me for not going all in with the supposed vaccination that is a treatment that looks to help lessen the effects of Covid if you get it.

I find it hard to understand how anyone in July 2021 can say that they think the Covid vaccine is "a treatment that looks to help lessen the effects of Covid if you get it". That is completely wrong. It is not a treatment. It is a preventative. Today 98% of people getting infected are unvaccinated. Of those who were vaccinated and still got the disease, the symptoms, so far, are mild.

Doesn’t prevent as far as I can tell

Wow! Just wow! How can you be so misinformed?

most people that got Covid got the mild case anyway.

Wrong again. Why do you think hospital beds were, and are again, overflowing with people who had to be hospitalized - some for weeks and months.

Even in mild cases, 10% have long-lasting problems.

The problem with early childhood religious indoctrination is that it makes people distrust science for their entire lives. Even to the point of intentionally ignoring and twisting facts to support their mistrust.

ecco

Veteran Member
As far as the comments about global warming, I mean climate change, yeah I think the climate changes but haven’t noticed any changes to speak of the last 30 years...
I guess you have not seen any news coverage of the fires on the west coast. More fires than in years past. Earlier start of fire season.

I guess you haven't seen the news coverage of one in five hundred year rains and floods in Europe and China and the south and east coast of the US.

I guess you haven't seen news coverage of the water levels of Lake Mead - the lowest in recorded history.

Lake Mead water lowest since Hoover Dam built as shortage continues
Lake Mead falls to lowest water level since Hoover Dam's construction in 1930s
Ian James
Arizona Republic

lowest level since the reservoir was filled in the 1930s following the construction of Hoover Dam, marking a new milestone for the water-starved Colorado River in a downward spiral that shows no sign of letting up.

The reservoir near Las Vegas holds water for cities, farms and tribal lands in Arizona, Nevada, California and Mexico. Years of unrelenting drought and temperatures pushed higher by climate change are shrinking the flow into the lake

... the science is always changing its position and allowed to so why trust what they say this year when they could change next year when the predictions fall flat.

Rational people change their positions when new information is available. Some people still believe the earth is flat and the sun revolves around it. Do you? Or do you accept some science only when it doesn't conflict with your ingrained beliefs?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Yet the opposition towards getting vaccinated, wearing masks, covering your mouth when you cough or sneeze, washing your hands after using the toilet, wiping, etc. has been based on nothing other than pure emotionalism.
No.

It's not pure emotional-'ism'.

There are legitimate concerns out there.