• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You Were Inside Heaven, Because Of Your Parents.. You Kicked Out

Camatose

I can relate to this. I used to be the one who would believe in a thing that is not actually that complete for information. But learning prophecies in this site has made me decide which way I should really go to
I used to believe in prophecies and miracles its the only way to believe in any religions, I mean its the only fake way which works pretty well for religion to convert anybody. Did I mention this ? religion is a mixture of physiological methods, just to cheat ordinary people, in the end the result would be one not two not three and it is science. Go ahead and read about prophecies and miracles fake stuff like that. Even Derren Brown can predict the future ? so what ? can we call him Jesus of our century ?

Samantha Rinne

Resident Genderfluid Writer/Artist
As a person who believes in logic I found the story of Adam and Eve is fairly unbelievable... Like I said we were in heaven, because of Adam and Eve we're no longer in heaven anymore.. So anyone who said God gave us the free will, according to this story this is irrationality, how? because God created this world for a purpose to keep us inside it and it was absolutely without doubt his plan for us to be here. Of course, he planned everything as well as you know, you have no free will at all, you didn't choice your race, skin color, nationality, your parents etc... The debate here about God's justice for the mankind. How comes for God to punish the entire human race just because their parents were sinner ? What if you're a criminal, there's a huge possibility for your children to be criminals like you.. nevertheless, if they imprisoned you, there's a huge hope that your children will not be criminals. For God it was his sake that's why he meant for you to inherit your parents sins.Unnecessarily to believe Adam's story and his wife to believe in God... that's true, but in most Abrahamic religions this story was mentioned in their holy books Torah, Bible, Qur'an. Now some of you might say, God gave them the free will to eat from tree of life, but Satan cheated on them. God created Satan for a purpose too, and there's nothing dropped out of his plan, no. As we know Satan changed himself to a snake and he cheated them, if that's true this is injustice either! for a simple reason God created Satan as a tricky creature, therefore Adam and Eve cannot figure out at that time who is Satan ?, from that logic I understand Satan has open access to heaven !
Discussion: you were inside heaven, because of your Parents.. you Kicked Out, this is injustice..If your parents were bad it's not a condition their children would be bad. God wanted us to be sinner as he planned.

You don't understand the story, why you're crying injustice.

This story allegory of why we humans see things as "good" and "bad." Our sin disallows us to see things as a whole.

Sin is the delusion of separation. A unified mind knows that nothing can separate us from the love of God.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
You don't understand the story, why you're crying injustice.

This story allegory of why we humans see things as "good" and "bad." Our sin disallows us to see things as a whole.

Sin is the delusion of separation. A unified mind knows that nothing can separate us from the love of God.

This thread is 6 years old.....
confused0059.gif