• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You Were Inside Heaven, Because Of Your Parents.. You Kicked Out

Camatose

It sounds like the evils you have listed were done by people, not God. It is true He created people and angelic beings in the first place and gave them a will to choose, but I guess you would prefer that God did no creating of anyone then we wouldn't even be hear to care or discuss this.
Tsunami because of us, natural disasters because of us. Is that what you want to say ?

Last edited:

Renji

you have no free will at all, you didn't choice your race, skin color, nationality, your parents etc...

Hi there! :) Free will isn't about making a choice of something that is physical and non-modifiable (example: your appearance, race, parents), but rather it's more about your action (theologically speaking). For example, a person,out of his own decision steals something from a grocery store, and is now jailed because he got caught. We call it "free will" because the person there has an option to do such thing or not....

Last edited:

FranklinMichaelV.3

Hi there! :) Free will isn't about making a choice of something that is physical and non-modifiable (example: your appearance, race, parents), but rather it's more about your action (theologically speaking). For example, a person,out of his own decision steals something from a grocery store, and is now jailed because he got caught. We call it "free will" because the person there has an option to do such thing or not....

What if the person had a starving child?

The thing with free will is that yes we have options, but not all options are equal, not everyone has the same resources to make these decisions or see all the options.

Free will is only effective in a vacuum, in reality all out choices are influenced by internal and external factors.

Camatose

When I say free will, I mean a complete control over yourself both, physically or mentally, tangible or intangible. That is the free will.

but rather it's more about your action (theologically speaking). For example, a person,out of his own decision steals something from a grocery store, and is now jailed because he got caught. We call it "free will" because the person there has an option to do such thing or not....
Yup, that's true ! but that guy becomes a theft because simply he felt there's something indeed incomplete, which is money. Let's flip your beautiful exmaple all over see the result. Let us travel to Africa specifically to the reef, its very know that in the reef they're certainty many poor people and Africa is a place for poverty if not the mother of poverty sadly. Let's travel there, I have few conditions I want you to do after we landed. Just wear jewelry and expensive cloths and take a tour with your jewelry and expensive suite, see what will happen ?, typically they'll rob you except if you have bodyguards the case is different and now what I wanted to say by that is this: each condition differ from the other condition in basic English 'this is different than this'. You wonder why I linked that with our your example ? because they're vicious, hungry people without money they'll try to rob them from you that's the regular thing despite the country if its in Africa or Japan or everywhere I can assure you the same thing will happen with that condition "poverty" or hunger. Getting back to the free will. I don't think its the spot where we should focus on, with our without free will you cannot say they're mistaken it was God's plan for the mankind, if you disagree with that it means something dropped out of his plan ? of course not ! the possibility of their free will is not impossible what if they have a free will ? it would be incomplete will as I said recently, they never choose to live and they never choose to die either. To sum up if God the creator, then he's the creator of every problem in the world including the mystery of Adam and Eve.

Camatose

Perhaps if your posts were logical and factual to begin with?
You don't have to deal with my posts, let me tell you perhaps if your bible was logical and factual there you can argue. I know eactly you used that despicable langauge for your religious purpose, just make to me rude with you, you're not the first one who did that and you failed. :)

Last edited:

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
You don't have to deal with my posts, let me tell you perhaps if your bible was logical and factual there you can argue. I know eactly you used that despicable langauge for your religious purpose, just make to me rude with you, you're not the first one who did that and you failed. :)
Sorry. You don't get to make the bible into something that it was never meant to be, and then, when you fail, whine about the fact that it's not what you want it to be.:facepalm: That's like saying, "But I want hamsters to have long necks like giraffes, and since they don't have long necks like giraffes, they're just bad and wrong!"

Camatose

Sorry. You don't get to make the bible into something that it was never meant to be, and then, when you fail, whine about the fact that it's not what you want it to be.:facepalm: That's like saying, "But I want hamsters to have long necks like giraffes, and since they don't have long necks like giraffes, they're just bad and wrong!"
But I want hamsters to have long necks like giraffes, and since they don't have long necks like giraffes, they're just bad and wrong!"
If I got a hamster with a short neck I'll tell you this, I got what I want, not what I need but I'll never curse a hamster for his short neck.
and since they don't have long necks like giraffes, they're just bad and wrong!
and since they don't prove their clamis with facts and evidences, they're just illogical and wrong.

Camatose

hypocrite much?
Or are you some how exempt from the standards with which you use to judge others?
Well thank you for tell me that, I don't judge the believer but I judge the bible and the same thing for Qur'an and Torah.. or any irrational beliefs. We've learned not to judge ! but I will judge stupid things like that, not only if you like it or you don't, YOU don't have any answer to my question, so you're a little boy playing with his baseball with not knowledge just insulting without logical mind. I examine the truth, I have nothing to do with you to call me hypocrite!

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Well thank you for tell me that, I don't judge the believer but I judge the bible and the same thing for Qur'an and Torah.. or any irrational beliefs. We've learned not to judge ! but I will judge stupid things like that, not only if you like it or you don't, YOU don't have any answer to my question, so you're a little boy playing with his baseball with not knowledge just insulting without logical mind. I examine the truth, I have nothing to do with you to call me hypocrite!
I wonder, do you have any idea what I am talking about or are you simply trying to play the martyr over the word hypocrite?

MarkTh

I can relate to this. I used to be the one who would believe in a thing that is not actually that complete for information. But learning prophecies in this site has made me decide which way I should really go to

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
If you think sacred texts are "stupid things," then you don't understand them, and are, therefore, "playing with your baseball without knowledge -- just insulting without logic." You haven't examined the truth. You've simply spouted uninformed vitriol.:sleep: