• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You wanna talk disgusting

Rakhel

Gay-bash 'gang bangers' nailed
By LORENA MONGELLI and BILL SANDERSON

A "wolf pack" of homophobic gang members was busted yesterday for attacks that included the sodomy and torture of two teens in The Bronx, Police Commissioner Ray Kelly said yesterday in a rare press conference following a recent spate of bullying and anti-gay violence.
The terrifying assaults -- during which the thugs whipped, slashed and used a plunger and baseball bat to sodomize their gay victims in an apartment-turned-torture chamber -- was the work of the ruthless Latin King Goonies gang, police said.
"These suspects employed terrible wolf-pack odds of 9 against 1 -- odds which revealed them as predators whose crimes were as cowardly as they were despicable," said Kelly, who held the rare news briefing to denounce the attacks.

Read more: Nine gay-hating gang members suspected in savage Bronx hate attacks - NYPOST.com

Smoke

Done here.
There they slashed the teen with a boxcutter and sodomized him with a plunger, cops said.

At around 8:30 p.m., the Goonies dragged the other 17-year-old into the apartment, where they robbed and beat him.

About the same time, they lured a 30-year-old man into the apartment under the guise of having a party.

They slugged and whipped the man with a chain, sodomized him with a baseball bat and poured 10 cans of liquor down his throat before dumping him outside, cops said.
Seven suspects were rounded up Wednesday and yesterday.

They all face charges of unlawful imprisonment, abduction, assault, robbery, and menacing that could land each 16 years in prison, cops said.
Sixteen years in prison won't cure a mad dog.

gzusfrk

Christian
They are lucky this ain't 1840, they just might hang. If not, the prison they would be in would be nothing like today.

Smoke

Done here.
I agree... just more mad dogs together.

But I can't really think of an alternative for that.
Ever seen Old Yeller?

Apart from that, it might be a good idea if New York City authorities started thinking of violent gang activity as a serious problem that must be cleaned up. At the risk of offending all the professional do-gooders and minor prophets, I think there's reason to think this is a problem even more serious than the threat of trans fats and cigarettes.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Ever seen Old Yeller?

Apart from that, it might be a good idea if New York City authorities started thinking of violent gang activity as a serious problem that must be cleaned up. At the risk of offending all the professional do-gooders and minor prophets, I think there's reason to think this is a problem even more serious than the threat of trans fats and cigarettes.

One thing that needs targeted is the culture that breeds those sort of attitudes and behaviors.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
No doubt, but burning people alive is pretty medieval.

As was what they did. I don't understand the desire to protect people from the very things they impose upon others. Why don't they deserve a taste of their own medicine? What better learning experience would there be than to experience firsthand for themselves what they have put others through?

Midnight Pete

As was what they did. I don't understand the desire to protect people from the very things they impose upon others. Why don't they deserve a taste of their own medicine? What better learning experience would there be than to experience firsthand for themselves what they have put others through?

Gandhi said, "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind."

I understand what you're saying, FH. We all want the bad guys to get what's coming to them. But who then is the judge of such things when all people have seeds of destruction in them? Who can act as judge jury & executioner when we all evidence man's inhumanity to man? No, vigilante justice seems noble and righteous but eventually the rule of law breaks down, unleashing anarchy.