• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You may ask me questions if you wish

As the title states, you may ask me questions. Anything goes. If the question is something too personal, I will say so. There are a few things I won't talk about, but practically anything else is on the table. Be serious or have fun, either is fine.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Which god do you worship, and how does that god know you? How would you characterize your relationship to your god?

I serve the God of Abraham. The God spoken of in The Holy Bible. He knows me because I make effort every day to communicate with him either through prayer, reading the wisdom given to me through the Bible, or to appreciate all that I have and have done through Him. Our relationship is strong. I ask questions of Him, and He responds, but most often he does this through somebody I might meet that day, or a song that comes on the radio, or even through a vivid dream. He reveals Himself to me in mysterious and wonderful ways.