• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You Know You Are Addicted To RF When…

standing_alone

Buttercup said:
You know you're addicted to RF when you eat your dinner in front of the computer so you don't miss a damn thing!

I've burned spaghetti o's in my dorm room because of RF. Got so engrossed in posting and not used to the microwave I have that they burned. And spaghetti o's also mold if you leave them out for over a week. Learned that too, from my addiction. Too busy posting to wash dishes. I just threw it away. Too gross to try to wash. :D

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
When there are dark, low-altitude clouds, heavy rain, loud thunder and bright lightning, and you keep hitting the reconnect button to continue being on RF.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
*sigh* You know you're addicted to RF when you ask, "Hey, like my threads?" .... and you're not talking about clothes :rolleyes:

Bishka

Veteran Member
You know you are addicted to RF when in the shower you are thinking about a thread you want to create or a debate that is going on.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
You know you're addicted when you turn off the car radio to reflect upon the threads you read that day and you plot out how you're going to respond.

standing_alone

You know you're addicted to RF when

the only phone calls you make/recieve are from RF members across the country/world and not people you actually know in person in your own area.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
standing_alone said:

the only phone calls you make/recieve are from RF members across the country/world and not people you actually know in person in your own area.
skype anyone? :D

Mike182

Flaming Queer
you know you're addicted to RF when you don't understand people who you can actually hear :biglaugh:

cardero

Citizen Mod
FeathersinHair said:
You know you're addicted...

If you've ever thought 'What would Maize do?'
Maize Fish

fish.jpg

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
You know you are addicted to RF when you know a lot of the RF's favorite colors without reading the 'What's your favorite color?' thread.

standing_alone

you purposely start making threads on topics you have to write about in an essay just to get some ideas to include.

Ori

Angel slayer
mrscardero said:
You know you are addicted to RF when

you are anxiously awaiting for this:

untitled.jpg

:biglaugh:

You know when your addicted to RF when...

You try to add smilies to everyday conversation. :)

standing_alone

Orichalcum said:
:biglaugh:

You know when your addicted to RF when...

You try to add smilies to everyday conversation. :)

:biglaugh: I was just writing an essay for my political beliefs class tonight and I really wished I could have put in the sarcastic blue smiley, you know, this one: :rolleyes: It actually took me a second to realize that I'm using Microsoft Word, I'm not on Religious Forums.