• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You Know You Are Addicted To RF When…

Smoke

Done here.
:biglaugh:

You know you're addicted to RF when you tell your husband about some of the drama going on behind the scenes on the forum. And you keep on talking even when he looks at you like this.....:sleep:
Yep. Been there! Only mine rolls his eyes and asks me if I don't have something productive to do. :D

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
For the Hindu festival of Diwali last year I was looking at beautiful fireworks in the sky and wondering about what might be going on in RF land. That was the first time I realized that I was addicted.

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
You know you're addicted to RF when your husband is not on RF or interested in RF in any way, but you still make him look at the picture Becky has on her profile

I took my husband on a tour of my User CP once to show him what frubals are! :D

The first time I mentioned the word "frubal" he said, "WHO?" :p

Okay, this one is true in my case:

You know you're addicted to RF when on evenings your husband talks about his day at work and you talk about your day on RF.

Kee hee hee :D

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
The first time I mentioned the word "frubal" he said, "WHO?" :p
I call them furballs and that usually gets a smile out of people, lol.

You know you are addicted to RF when people keep PM-ing you asking for advice. (Ok, I love it.)