• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You Know You Are Addicted To RF When…

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
cardero said:
… you are hurrying to please your mate in the bedroom so that they can fall asleep and you can return to the forum.
:biglaugh: That's the best thing I've heard in a while!

Buttercup

Veteran Member
cardero said:
… you are hurrying to please your mate in the bedroom so that they can fall asleep and you can return to the forum.
My oh My! All the good stuff comes out late at night on RF huh? Geez, and it aint even midnight yet. Maybe I'd better stick around.

Except, I have to go to bed now or well, .......I'll get gypped as someone I know will be asleep! :D

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Thats the best one I've heard. I don't any of the ones from the previous addiction threads can compair. I know I've been late to work several times because I had to finish up a few threads. Have to make sure I finish early today though, since I get to work with the new assistant manager who just started today.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
cardero said:

mhihi.gif
Good one dear, but I got excuses for the bedroom every night sweety.
headache.jpg

You know he is addicted to RF when you get sloppy seconds on the kiss when the first thing he kisses is his laptop with RF on the screen.

You know he is addicted to RF when he starts to cry wondering why it says. "Cannot find server" and I have to reboot everything for him so that he can sign on to RF.

You know I am addicted to RF because I have been on this forum for 2 hours and haven't done the things that I need to do :bonk:

A

angellous_evangellous

What a great thread!!

I'm glad my wife doesn't read my posts LOL

Buttercup

Veteran Member
You know you're addicted to RF when you're in your nightgown and robe till noon in front of the computer because you're afraid you'll miss something on RF.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
You know you are addicted when you forget to make dinner and your mate is waiting at the table with a fork and a knife staring at an empty plate.

computer_addict_patch.jpg

fromthe heart

When you are away from it you find yourself wondering what's going on that you're missing, or you just sign off and the rest of teh day seems dull, or when you are waking up thinking vacuuming or Rf and RF wins and you type as the dust bunnies grow.:D

ChrisP

Veteran Member
cardero said:
I take it, it was "mission accomplished" ;)

standing_on_one_foot

When you find a thread like this funny but secretly know it's true, all true...

Do they have an RFers Anonymous, I wonder? Hey, we could make a forum for it and have an excuse to spend even more time on the site :p

Evenstar

The Wicked Christian
You know your addicted to RF..... when your husband swaps mobile phones with you, so he can carry on posting ((((JEFF)))) LOL!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
You know your addicted when you pay 15 dollars a month to play a MMORPG, such as World of Warcraft, and instead of getting your moneys worth by playing the game, you just HAVE TO CHECK the new posts on RF.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Pussyfoot Mouse said:
You know you're addicted to RF when.........even your children have started calling you "Pussyfoot Mouse". :biglaugh:
Your children sound like such awesome little people. :) I love your stories about them.

That's just too cute.:biglaugh:

A

angellous_evangellous

When you introduce yourself to other people as your RF handle and not your real name

When you think that everyone should have an avatar

Pussyfoot Mouse

Super Mom
angellous_evangellous said:
When you introduce yourself to other people as your RF handle and not your real name

When you think that everyone should have an avatar
I have actually done that! A friend of my daughter's introduced himself as "T". So I said "It's nice to meet you "T", you can call me Pussyfoot Mouse". Then I started laughing hysterically, but Mandi was the only one in the room, besides myself that understood my joke, so I just looked like an idiot. :p