• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You go Marky Mark!

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Quotes from Marky Mark, or MarkyMan, or SuperMark, or whatever (from article)

“If I was on that plane with my kids, it wouldn’t have went down like it did,”

If that was supposed to be a pun, it was in pretty bad taste. I'd give him the benefit of a doubt and just assume his mouth was working faster than his brain could keep up with.

Wahlberg declared in the February issue of Men’s Journal. “There would have been a lot of blood in that first-class cabin and then me saying, ‘OK, we’re going to land somewhere safely, don’t worry'....”

..and then I would have put on my Iron Man armor (cuz me and Robert D.jr are just like this )( and he said I could borrow it anytime I wanted) and used my Repulsor rays to blow Magneto and his evil mutants, I mean the terrorists, out the windows."

"We certainly would have tried to do something to fight,” the Dorchester, MA native said about the flight in 2006. “I've had probably over 50 dreams about it."

Well, that settles it. Gee, and I thought he was just talking out of his ***.

Wahlberg, 40, said he's grown up a lot since then.

eh, yeah.

...I stopped smoking pot a lot of years ago,

eh, yeah.

Last edited:
A

angellous_evangellous

That's what he gets for hanging around Kate Mara.