• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You die, confront a god in which you didn't believe, now what?

Mister Silver

Faith's Nightmare
So you die.

Now you're in the presence of a god (doesn't matter which god it is so long as it's one in which you do not believe) in which you did not believe while you were alive.

This god sits there silently, staring at you.

What do you say?

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
So you die.

Now you're in the presence of a god (doesn't matter which god it is so long as it's one in which you do not believe) in which you did not believe while you were alive.

This god sits there silently, staring at you.

What do you say?
How and why would I know of that entity as a god as opposed to, say, an hallucination?

Kemosloby

Premium Member
Zeus. Your aim's pretty bad, rarely hit anyone with the lightning bolts, Can't even hit the same spot twice... You ain't so big, just tall that's all.

Mister Silver

Faith's Nightmare
How and why would I know of that entity as a god as opposed to, say, an hallucination?

You're dead. Rather than experiencing the nothingness of which you expected you are instead met by a god. Use your imagination. It doesn't have to be true; this is just a rhetorical scenario.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
What do you say?

"Cool! So what now?"

I'm all ready to jump into whatever happens after that point.

upload_2017-10-19_15-27-3.png

suncowiam

Pull out a power point presentation and make my case that I was better than most of his followers even the most faithful.

Of course, my presentation will have fancy charts and graphs plus all the great animations and transitions. God can only be impressed after this.