• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

you couldnt make it up! could you?

kai

ragamuffin
Take a look at this:

Jupiter in space agencies' sights

Nasa and the European Space Agency have decided to forge ahead with an ambitious plan to send a probe to the Jupiter system and its icy moon Europa. The proposal could be the agencies' next "flagship" endeavour, to follow on from the successful Cassini-Huygens mission to the Saturn system.

BBC NEWS | Science & Environment | Jupiter in space agencies' sights

and then this:

Two-year-old Indian 'marries dog'

A two-year-old boy has been "married" to a dog in eastern India to "ward off evil sprits and bad luck".
The "marriage" took place in a village in Jajpur district on Monday.
The "groom", Sagula Munda, was taken to the house of the dog, called Jyoti, in a highly decorated rickshaw and priests solemnised the ceremony. The boy's father said such "marriages" were a tradition and would help ease the bad omen of the tooth rooted in Sagula's upper gum.

BBC NEWS | World | South Asia | Two-year-old Indian 'marries dog'

you couldnt make it up! could you?

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Yes, I can see how a NASA mission to Europa could be significant in comparison to a two-year old boy married to a dog.
(not)
:shrug:

kai

ragamuffin
Yes, I can see how a NASA mission to Europa could be significant in comparison to a two-year old boy married to a dog.
(not)
:shrug:

exactly !they are poles apart. :)

you see i find it amazing , funny and slightly embarrasing, that mankind on one hand ,can reach for the stars and on the other, marry a two year old to a dog to ward of evil spirits.

Last edited: