• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You can get attacked by a witch or wizard!

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
Are we playing Jeopardy where the answer comes before the question? I love Jeopardy!

What are two magical people and what can they do to you?

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
d4a.gif

They're ONTO US!

(In seriousness, why the blazes would I waste my time doing journeywork into other humans houses, much less messing them up?!)

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
I didn't watch the video. I will say most in the occult community dont use the term wizard. The only group I can think of off hand that does to describe themselves is the KKK and they arent into the occult i don't think they just racists.

Witch is gender neutral. Most occultists use that term. Occasionally youll have someone use the terms magician or warlock or shaman. But wizard? If it's used in the video I would doubt the maker of it on anything regarding the occult.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
(In seriousness, why the blazes would I waste my time doing journeywork into other humans houses, much less messing them up?!)
This. I mean folk do realize that you can just do things through a more mundane level then just hexing right? If i really wanted to hurt somebody i could just do something that's legal to get back at them... Like annoy the crap out of them with baby shark...

Edit: I put legal cuz of one the rules on RF but it's much simpler to punch a person then hexing them. Also easier then astral projection. Not that id punch someone im not going to jail but that was my original thought writing this. If someone really wants to hurt folk they wont waste time with learning witchcraft. They'd just hurt them.

Last edited: