• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You Are Warned

Orias

Left Hand Path
Bring it forth and touch me closer!
My heart yearns for its stabbing!

Skew and twist the perception thereof, and sanctify your own glorious sins!
My words require fluid in order to be! Will you water them down with your own poisons?

I hate you! Filter my words and restrain the process which requires elimination. Rule maker you are the weakest link!

The poison I drink is good for us all, for it makes it easier for you to settle into your own thoughts! While I spew away and try too hard, I've seen lines that require tolls.

But no matter! One question is asked in a million ways.

Bring it forth and touch my heart. So that I may stab you in the chest of your own fathoming! The wonders and riches that lay inside, your own blood soaked cavern.

Its mine!

Rule breaker you are the strongest leak, for your holes water me daily. I am the essence of your mistake. Now grant me!

Stuff me in your glorious void and make all dreams see how touchable I am. Do they make you wet, do you cry inside? All manner and sophisticate, lets joke I take this seriously!

I crave for more! Yet your tits are covered with public trash. A saliva that breeds the uncanny lust for the real or imaginary drips from the breast of life.

Sick and twisted, I do hate you. Call my discipline hardcore, and I'll call you a plush ***** ready for the raping.

Sit behind your vision, and fathom thoughts that provoke. Teeth will chatter to the nerves racking your mind as you sink deeper and deeper inside.

Its not a joke, my loving to hate you! Smile at me, like a chimp behind a cage. Tending to the zoo of your own mind, laugh and smile to bring on a primal war.

My finger is just itching to pull the trigger!

Last edited: