• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You are in a Truman show with audience!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
When I felt completely possessed by Devils in my life, I literally didn't want to stab some guy , but something literally made me powerless, weirdest experience I ever had, and there was an audience only known to me, of what I would compare to a Truman show, watching and manipulating something I never get temptations to do, an attempted murder that was actually something I tried in vain to resist, not wanting to hurt the guy, not even angry at him, but terrified that I had no control over something so dangerous.

It was literally full blown possession, where I was completely controlled by something doing the opposite of my will.

Something was making it clear to me I had no choice but to kill someone who was actually my friend, and he visited the court room and said he didn't want me to go to prison, and we became friends after my release, but he has multiple scars on the chest, that could have been fatal.

I don't know what happened that day, because chemicals never did that to me on any other occasion, and I would rather die than see something like that happen again.

But it also was where my Truman show began, an audience always watching that needs to be entertained, amused, or loved, a prison ministry of ghosts visiting me in jail with weird coincidences that created a heaven in hell, to the point I would give away my trays in exchange for the inmate saying a prayer, and the beginning of a revolutionizing journey of finding meaning in coincidences, signs, and synchronicities, something that was never my thing.

It became something I found messages and meaning, connections I never would have made before.

So, out of the most horrifying , scary, confusing , shocking experience I ever had, came so much good in that jail , because it was the most revolutionizing experience I ever had.

But you are in a Truman show. Your audience can influence it for good or for worse, so be on their good side.

Keeping your audience entertained is part of everyone's job in this, and the audience loves Truman most when he suffers most.

Mark Charles Compton

Pineal Peruser
There's been too much I could consider as evidence against myself being the main protagonist within such a reality.

Therefore, when I consider the probability of this being an 'artificial' reality, I see it being one of two possibilities:

1) The ideas proposed within: The Simulation Argument

2) I am a figment of someone's imagination or dreams. If I am a dream I have been fooled, because I certainly believe myself to be real and to exist... Thus, I could see how my progenitor/creator could potentially also be fooled by their dreamscape.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't think I'd make it on the Truman Show, but maybe I'd have better luck on the Dewey Show.

11.04.20.Dewey-beats-Truman.GettyImages-50691683.jpg

Suave

Simulated character
There's been too much I could consider as evidence against myself being the main protagonist within such a reality.

Therefore, when I consider the probability of this being an 'artificial' reality, I see it being one of two possibilities:

1) The ideas proposed within: The Simulation Argument

2) I am a figment of someone's imagination or dreams. If I am a dream I have been fooled, because I certainly believe myself to be real and to exist... Thus, I could see how my progenitor/creator could potentially also be fooled by their dreamscape.

There are indications of us being simulated!

1. Scientists are already conducting simulations of rats twitching. Henry Markram and his team at the Blue Brain project having successfully simulated elements of a rat’s neocortical column, a complex layer of brain tissue common to all mammalian species. " Henry Markram at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne and his team built their model based on experimental measurements of rat brain slices. The simulation represents roughly 37 million synapses, or neuronal connections, in the brain region that receives sensory information from the whiskers and other parts of the body. Using the model, the team simulated rat whisker movement and saw similar neuronal responses to those observed in rat experiments."

Computer model of rat-brain part - Nature.

I realize a computer simulation of a rat's neocortical column is nowhere near the complexity of a computer simulation of an entire living human brain, but this does demonstrate at least a bit of progress so far being made towards an entire human brain's consciousness being simulated by a computer.

2. A particle passing through a double-slit behaves as a wave causing an interference pattern when unobserved, but this same particle doesn't create an interference pattern when its path of travel can be determined by an observer. This collapse of the wave-function could be happening in order to save computational resources necessary for our simulated reality.

3. This mark of intelligence left in our genetic coding might be indicative of an intelligent designer, who may be responsible for the simulation of our reality. Our genetic code's creator has left this mathematical pattern in our genetic code conveying to me the symbol of an Egyptian triangle as well as the number 37 embedded in our genetic code.
Eight of the canonical amino acids can be sufficiently defined by the composition of their codon's first and second base nucleotides. The nucleon sum of these amino acids' side chains is 333 (=37 * 3 squared), the sun of their block nucleons (basic core structure) is 592 (=37 * 4 squared), and the sum of their total nucleons is 925 (=37 * 5 squared ). With 37 factored out, this results in 3 squared + 4 squared + 5 squared, which is representative of an Egyptian triangle.

Referemce The “Wow! signal” of the terrestrial genetic code Vladimir I.shCherbaka Maxim A.Makukovb Redirecting

The mathematical pattern of the number 37 being used as a key factor for conveying an Egyptian triangle might related to the gematria value of 37 appearing in the Hebrew language of Genesis 1:1.

genesis%2B11%2Bvalues.png

4. Theoretical physicist Dr. S. James Gates Jr. claims that a certain string theory, super-symmetrical equations describing the nature and reality of our universe, contains embedded computer codes; these codes have digital data in the form of 0's and 1's identical to what makes web browsers function, and they're error-correct codes.
Please note the discovery of error correcting codes within the equations of symmetry is a rigorously proven theorem.

Reference: https://www.quora.com/Is-theoretica...mmunity-and-has-it-been-corroborated-by-other

Is theoretical physicist James Gates’ intriguing discovery of error-correcting codes within the equations of supersymmetry accepted within the theoretical physicist community, and has it been corroborated by other physicists?

Tristan Hubsch
, PhD Physics, University of Maryland, College Park (1987)
Answered 3 years ago · Author has 1.4K answers and 1M answer views

A.: The discovery is a rigorously proven theorem.

To be precise, the (error-detecting and error-correcting binary doubly-even linear block) codes were discovered/identified within the classification of worldline off-shell supermultiplets without central charge [On Graph-Theoretic Identifications of Adinkras, Supersymmetry Representations and Superfields, by C.F. Doran, M.G. Faux, S.J. Gates, Jr., T. Hübsch, K.M. Iga and G.D. Landweber: Int. J. Mod. Phys. A22 (2007) 869-930, arXiv:math-ph/0512016]. It was then proven that these (minimal) supermultiplets in turn encode the continuum of all possible worldline supermultiplets [On General Off-Shell Representations of Worldline (1D) Supersymmetry, by C.F. Doran, T. Hübsch, K.M. Iga and G.D. Landweber: Symmetry 6 no. 1, (2014) 67–88, arXiv:1310.3258]. See also my answer to “James Gates claims that he found code in string theory. Does that imply that we live in a simulation?”

If string theory proves to be a valid explanation for the fundamental constituents of the universe being one-dimensional “strings” rather than point-like particles, then the computer code found within string theory could be a real indication of our simulated universe being controlled by God!

Mark Charles Compton

Pineal Peruser
If string theory proves to be a valid explanation for the fundamental constituents of the universe being one-dimensional “strings” rather than point-like particles, then the computer code found within string theory could be a real indication of our simulated universe being controlled by God!
There's those among physicists who would purport that mathematics are being misrepresented here. Some would point to infinities within mathematics and ask you to reproduce that or provide any evidence of such things' origins.

Sir Roger Penrose would be right along with you. He believes Mathematics represent a plane of existence alongside the physical and mental planes; the 'algorithmic plane', of logic and proofs.

I'm not sure we should have provoked whatever it is that we have, if it weren't too late for it, I'd say run.