• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

YHUH is Jesus

calm

I will prove by the Old Testament that Jesus is YHUH Himself.

God is the Lord of Lords(Deuteronomy 10:17)=Jesus is the Lord of Lords(Revelation 19:16)
There can't be two different persons claiming this title.

God is the First (the Origin) and the Last (the goal) (Isaiah 44:6)=Jesus is the First and the Last(Revelation 1:17)
There cannot be two different persons claiming this title.

God is the only Saviour(Isaiah 43:11)=Jesus is the Saviour(Luke 2:11)
God is the rock (1 Samuel 2:2)=Jesus is the rock(1 Corinthians 10:4)
God is the husband (Isaiah 54:5)=Jesus is the husband (2 Corinthians 11:2)
God will be the pierced(Zechariah 12:10)=Jesus is the pierced(crucifixion)
For God the way is prepared (Isaiah 40:3)=For Jesus the way is prepared (Mark 1:3 ; Matthew 3:3)
Jesus and YHUH are God (Psalm 45:7-8) =Jesus and YHUH are God (Hebrews 1:8-9)
God created the world (Genesis 1:1)=All things were created by Jesus, through Jesus and for Jesus(Romans 11:36) (Colossians 1:16-17)
Jesus is God and the father(Isaiah 9:6)

Last edited:

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
You cannot prove your belief, unless others accept your assumptions of belief . . .

. . . and of course the Jews will not accept your assumptions.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member

God is the Lord of Lords(Deuteronomy 10:17)=Jesus is the Lord of Lords(Revelation 19:16)
There can't be two different people claiming this title.

God is the First (the Origin) and the Last (the goal) (Isaiah 44:6)=Jesus is the First and the Last(Revelation 1:17)
There cannot be two different people claiming this title.

For God the way is prepared (Isaiah 40,3)=For Jesus the way is prepared (Mark 1:3 ; Matthew 3:3)
God created the world (Genesis 1:1)=All things were created by Jesus, through Jesus and for Jesus(Romans 11:36) (Colossians 1:16-17)

We can see that the Spirit is from God and that same Spirit is all Gods Messengers.

I see it is unwise to see flesh is God.

Regards Tony

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

For God the way is prepared (Isaiah 40:3)=For Jesus the way is prepared (Mark 1:3 ; Matthew 3:3)

How about prove using the Old Testament that God and the Messiah were one in the same. What in the OT would lead you to believe that God would come himself as the Messiah?

Wandering Monk

Somebody found a new club to join. Does it come with secret handshakes too, like parading Hebrew words around?

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
U is a vowel. A vav is a consenent. Try v or w. Or better yet, don't try at all, since it is sacred, and writing it treats it casually.

calm

U is a vowel. A vav is a consenent. Try v or w. Or better yet, don't try at all, since it is sacred, and writing it treats it casually.
What you say is correct but refers to the "modern Hebrew" but I refer to the old original Hebrew that the Hebrews of the Bible spoke.
So your statements are wrong.
YHUH is right and not YHWH
If you want, I can explain why.

Rival

Si m'ait Dieus
Staff member
Premium Member
OK I'm in bed it's still dark and there's a cockerel crowing outside and maybe I'm tired and this isn't relevant but...

You do realise that literally nowhere in the Tanakh says that the moshiach will be G-d Himself and that this is an idea your religion just made up, right?

Last edited:

JJ50

You haven't proved anything! The Bible isn't any sort of evidence.

RESOLUTION

That is why Christ NEVER claimed to be God. God in the OT is denoted by LORD in capitals and all others using that title are referred to in lower casing.
Plus the people of God are promised a prophet like unto Moses. Also God tells Moses...King James Bible
And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophe
t.
Jesus was like a god unto the people because God worked through him. Just as he did Moses. Jesus said " My words are SPIRIT and they are life." We know all prophets spoke the
word of God by the power of Gods Spirit.

There cannot be two different persons claiming this title.King James Bible
The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
King James Bible
And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

So Christ once again resumes his position under God that God may be all in all.

One LORD God, One Lord, One Spirit. There is one God and God himself has made this known in Christ and before he came to earth.

Omniscience of God
Omniscience of God – God Knows All Things
The omniscience of God is the principle that God is all-knowing; that He encompasses all knowledge of the universe past, present, and future. In the beginning, God created the world and everything in it, including knowledge.

Christ said that no one in heaven and earth, (including himself) but the Father God knew the time of his return.
Clearly God never intended anyone to believe Jesus was God, but that like Moses God was with him and he said and did everything God told him to do and say.

18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

Jesus spoke what God gave him and he repeated what God said. At no time did God tell us that Jesus was God.

Jesus is God and the father(Isaiah 9:6)[/QUOTE]

JJ50

What you say is correct but refers to the "modern Hebrew" but I refer to the old original Hebrew that the Hebrews of the Bible spoke.
Don't bother!:rolleyes:

calm

How about prove using the Old Testament that God and the Messiah were one in the same. What in the OT would lead you to believe that God would come himself as the Messiah?
I have shown above that Jesus and God are the same person.

YHUH himself became man to save.
Isaiah 35:6
Say to those who have an anxious heart, Be strong; fear not! Behold, your God will come with vengeance, with the recompense of God. He will come and save you.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
In ancient Hebrew text, there were no vowels.

Yes, please do explain why you think ancient Hebrew text had vowels when in fact it did not.

expert tech

Can you prove that by other means beside the Bible? If you can I will believe you.

...God is the only Saviour(Isaiah 43:11)=Jesus is the Saviour(Luke 2:11)...

I think it would be better, if you would show the actual scriptures, all though I think they wouldn’t support your claims well. For example, this Isaiah seems to be very different than what you claim it to be.

But now thus says Yahweh who created you, Jacob, and he who formed you, Israel: Don't be afraid, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name, you are mine.
Isaiah 43:1