• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yet another chemical attack on noncombatants.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I still maintain that genuine support for Trump's stances on certain issues is more often than not an indicator of moral bankruptcy. This is less about mere disagreement concerning what is best for the White House and more about a clash of values and priorities where platitudes such as "I disagree with you but respect you no matter what you believe" have largely turned into euphemisms to excuse reprehensible individuals whose beliefs have no place in a civilized society except as a subject of condemnation.

Assad may well just be a Trump with enough power to act on his violent tendencies and not have to hide them.

Last edited:

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
I am failing to see any actual sources.

What about chemical tests from the area?
There are none?
Only Rebel accounts?
Its just before a new talk round for "peace after Assad"?

Okay...
Of course you're right. Nothing to see here. Just move on ...

meghanwaterlillies

See, for example, ...

Meanwhile

And, of course, the Trump regime will continue to do all in its power to deny refugees safe haven.

#We'veSeenThisBefore
That's weird because I just gave to save the children or something; and for whatever reason this pops up, so irritated. Second to that all these articles are always about children to young to even hold a gallon of milk. No adults ever any of these charities.
Lies actually support no one.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
I am failing to see any actual sources.

What about chemical tests from the area?
There are none?
Only Rebel accounts?
Its just before a new talk round for "peace after Assad"?

Okay...

The Syrian military has categorically denied the accusations leveled against it about being involved in a suspected chemical attack in Syria's northwestern Idlib Province that killed dozens of people.
PressTV-Syria strongly denies role in Idlib 'chemical' attack

So we are left to believe whatever supports our personal agenda.
I don't know, I'm just saying depends on how much faith you have in who's reporting what.

That being said, I think we should stay out of it because it's claims without evidence.

meghanwaterlillies

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Not really.

PressTV is crap. But so is the SOHR.

So I'll wait for actual evidence.

Good for you, but don't you have to rely on one source or another to report on the evidence? Even evidence can be faked.

If you have a sure fire way to find out who's telling the truth, I'm all ears.

proudpagan

All false propaganda by controlled media . Remember this if Asad falls then there will be no peace in either America or in Europe .