• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yes, I am new here

PureX

Veteran Member
I'd rather not wade into language that others are more familiar with.
I know lots of Christians who like to quote that phrase in the NT about how "no one comes to the Father except through me", as if this were a defining dictum for all Christians. AND as if the meaning is or should be self-evident to all. And yet when I ask them what they think the word 'through" means in that quote, if I can get any answer at all, I will get different answers from different Christians. And answers with very different perspectives on what it means to be a Christian. They quote the line as if it's obvious and literal. And yet when queried, it's clearly anything but. I would say that Christianity in particular is a very diverse collection of ideas and ideals.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
Welcome to the hodgepodge!
I’m a Christian JW, but don’t worry...I won’t bother you much. Well, not too much.

Lol