• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yasukuni ghost and monster rehabilitation

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I won't talk about Yasukuni much till roughly the third post.

So ghosts flock to Japan, land of Kami, land of the gods , because of how well the dead are treated there.

The actions of Imperial Japan were very mean while their enemies were alive , but they enshrine their enemies and build homes for their war dead to dwell at Yasukuni , Guam, and elsewhere. And since spirits can fit on a head of a pin, there are small Spirit homes that can be found in the middle of nowhere , so that restless wandering Kami can find rest during their journey to perfection.
thai-spirit-house-at-our-jungle-house-a-lodge-in-the-rainforest-near-cy0daa.jpg

shirahata-jinja-white-flag-shrine-260nw-788907772.jpg

At the Shrine at Guam, the American flag waves right near the altar of offerings.

5961ea0b1b840.image.jpg

, as the Shinto priest prays for the healing and happiness and rest of the war dead and wandering souls who died tragically.

Food offerings for the dead might sound silly, but God asked for food offerings in the Bible.

Also, in Shinto it is believed there is energy contained in a piece of fruit that Kami can delight in without you seeing the fruit disappear. Kami can also charge items so it is connected to them with powers of blessing or cursing.

and a sacred shrine can actually be a tree.

The grand shrine Ise, which is over 120 buildings to Amaterasu and Kami, it began as a tree. Before there were shrines for Kami, Shinto shrines were sacred island and trees , mountains, rivers, lakes , and holy groves where Kami dwell.

Sacred trees where it was discerned the Kami presence was strong , are marked, and a fence made around the tree where no one may enter.

Those fences are called Tamagaki ....Shimenawa (標縄/注連縄/七五三縄, 'enclosing rope') are lengths of laid rice straw or hemp[1] rope used for ritual purification.
d78a76_0c289a4160f94263961c1caf785d175a_mv2_d_2704_2687_s_4_2.jpg

I am POW of Yasukuni shrine. In jail I began having visions of a great Empire of the sun, and called all Japanese war dead and kamikaze and Samurai to teach me a new Bushido "the way of the warrior". I never liked Japanese culture and knew nothing about Japanese State Shinto, but the visions of a great Empire of the sun became so persistent, I fell in love with the Empire of Japan, and knew of one Emperor to consecrate myself to, so I said in song

" Hirohito I'm with you.
A faithful POW

We'll build a great Empire of the sun
Philomenas gonna love this one

Take me down to Tokyo
Make my Spirit whole
With the victims of Nagasaki + Hiroshima
Let's exalt Japan and have some fun

POW ....
Forever I am chained to you
with the victims who lost their lives in Hiroshima

Mother Mary's gonna love this one
When we restore the Empire of the sun

May I be your dog and your machine
A faithful prisoner of the Japanese

Take me down to Tokyo
Make my Spirit whole
We'll build a greater Empire of the sun
Almighty God is gonna love this one....

maxresdefault (20).jpg

I'm against all wars of aggression but felt they were not advocating violence but being a Spiritual warrior. I admired the Samurai and Kamikaze because they were brave and willing to suffer and die for honour and lay down their life for their country.

At the time I did not know my Mecca would be Tokyo or the existence of Yasukuni Shrine would be in Tokyo, but I surrendered to the war dead of Japan .

Years later, after enshrining a female as my highest and greatest Kami, making multiple Shinto shrines to her in nature, I discovered A book written by a Japanese POW named Louis Zamberini , who I read about in jail, who hugged his captor war criminals as they were on trial to be hung.

Only in this book there was mention of a shrine to all wardead who die for Japan, including class A war criminals and monsters but Christians too. Over 2,466,000 enshrined Divinities within one structure was staggering.

I then realized their highest Kami was female and not a creator of the universe. The highest Kami I was enshrining and praying to was female and not the creator.

How many other major state Religions with a clergy and imperial dynasty of a powerful nation or Empire have a female who is more venerated and higher, greater, and important than her maker? None that I know of.

I realized I had been practicing Shinto for years without knowing it, when I sold my soul to the Emperor and the war dead , with my version of Amaterasu. I even would leave Burt offerings of grain and bread in the woods with a bonfire that I would pray before, not knowing that is a Shinto practice as well.

Coming up, an explanation of how America is responsible for the Meiji restoration and expansion of the Japanese Empire , and their amazing war with a far more powerful Russian Empire where the Russians outnumbered them severely with better weaponry and lost the war.

The Russian prisoners were treated well and there were no war crimes from Imperial Japan in that war to my knowledge. Ill explain why some of the Japanese soldiers became monsters in WW2. I'm helping the monsters rehabilitate and change.

I am loving them without conditions , because they were unloved tortured souls who can change with love, because I was a monster sociopath who changed when living people and (especially) Kami loved me without conditions.

In Shinto, even bad Kami and class A war criminals at Yasukuni can become good and we don't cause them more suffering, such as Christians stomp on Satan's head, bind him, torment him, and treat him with hatred. In Shinto, you try to get bad Kami to learn new habits and not be so miserable.

In Shinto, good Kami can still be mischievous , party, enjoy good food, clothing, and have free will, but if they are used to you offering them incense and flowers at a Kamidana or spirit home or Honden, and suddenly you stop. Certain Kami you have invited into your life and they can find ways to consequence you for bad behavior, which is why you should make sure you have mightiest Kami on your side who will love you without conditions and protect you from bad Kami.

Virgin Mary, lady of the Rosary is powerful Kami for protecting you from the wrath of Yahweh. Her tears and prayers restrain his wrath.

Rebecca tells Yahweh, "let his consequences for his sins fall on me. Let me take his place. Let all curses uttered against him fall on me.". Like she did for Jacob and broke Gods rules to steal him his destiny and blessings. She will do the same for you.

Never forget the blood of Christ can also protect you from Gods wrath.

This is in the journal section but I encourage you to share your thoughts

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Total Troop Deployment:
  • Russia - approx. 2,000,000
  • Japan - 400,000

Russian Empire amazingly was defeated so badly after a year of fighting they sued for peace.

Japan emerged as a naval power and Admiral Togo Heihachiro achieved international fame. Russia lost two of its three naval fleets..

Titelbild2.2.png

May 27 -28, 1905: Admiral Togo destroyed a fleet of Russian ships, ambushing them on their way through the Tsushima Strait on their way to Vladivostok. After this victory, Russia's prestige was damaged and they sued for peace.

The Russo-Japanese War held great international significance, as it was the first all-out war of the modern era in which a non-European power defeated one of Europe's great powers.
ymdjqH52t-8EeH3DPYc7hEV6zb_2Qqlf8_RsmraSO1M.png
As a result, the Russian Empire and Tsar Nicholas II lost considerable prestige, along with two of their three naval fleets. P
opular outrage in Russia at the outcome helped lead to the Russian Revolution of 1905, a wave of unrest that lasted more than two years but did not manage to topple the tsar's government.

For the Japanese Empire, of course, victory in the Russo-Japanese War cemented its place as an up-and-coming great power, particularly since it came on the heels of Japan's victory in the First Sino-Japanese War of 1894-95.

At any rate, Russia was the largest Empire on earth , severely outnumbered the Japanese, and had better weapons.

Russian Empire believed they had it made in that war,
2-russo-japanese-war-c1905-granger.jpg

but what they didn't realize was they were up against soldiers that had no fear, the highest tolerance to pain, and the best war tactics of anyone on earth, preferring death to surrender, and when the brave soldiers ran out of ammunition, they did the famous and noble Bandai bayonet charges.
banzai.gif

But more importantly, like that song from Mulan, they had a pretty girl worth fighting for , Amaterasu, August Queen of the Heavens, their sunshine on their flag. In Scripture, there was a paradise called Abraham's bosom.

Well the Samurai and Kamikaze had Amaterasus 's bosom
to look forward to and be taken to after death
giphy (8).gif

They had a girl worth suffering and dying for, and an Emperor who was her direct descendant. They all told each other , "we shall meet again at Yasukuni Shrine.". All of them wanted their names and birthdays and fate to be written in the Yasukuni book of souls at Yasukuni Shrine.

So Yasukuni and a girl worth dying for created the best soldiers earth has ever seen, the most long-suffering, steadfast, courageous soldiers most difficult to get to surrender in history. What if every nation had a Yasukuni shrine and a pretty girl worth dying for?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
The soldiers of Imperial Japan went on to defeat the Chinese Empire in the first Sino Japanese war.

China had more than twice as many men as the Japanese. It was a very short war but casualty statistics are miraculous.

China lost 35,000 men and every battle in that war. Japan lost 1,132 dead even though they were outnumbered and outgunned more than 2 to 1. Those are impossible casualty figures.

Why am I spending so much time typing all this? It's because all these soldiers that fought in these wars were amazing, and died in action are enshrined and are a spiritual fighting force that can be used against bad spirits that seek to harm, confuse, and divide a one world government, Holy Roman Empire of the rising sun, one world State Shinto patriotic Religion in each nation, new world order of Rebecca.

They can restrain those spirits who oppose a united people, a united supernatural realm, united gods in an axis with Yahweh, that all nations rotate around the Rome and Zion Axis. All religions rotate around the Marian Amaterasu Axis. Japan be rearmed to do what they do best, fight.

First Sino-Japanese War - Wikipedia

After more than six months of unbroken successes by Japanese land and naval forces and the loss of the port of Weihaiwei, the Qing Chinese government sued for peace in February 1895.
sino-japanese-1-638.jpeg

For the first time, regional dominance in East Asia shifted from China to Japan;[5] the prestige of the Qing dynasty, along with the classical tradition in China, suffered a major blow. The humiliating loss of Korea as a tributary state sparked an unprecedented public outcry. Within China, the defeat was a catalyst for a series of political upheavals led by Sun Yat-sen and Kang Youwei, culminating in the 1911 Xinhai Revolution.

China would have lost the war in world war 2 despite severely outnumbering Japan were it not for the fact that the brave yet suicidal Empire of the rising sun took on Korea, Vietnam, China, and the United states.

My point being , they are damn good soldiers and need to be rearmed.
Samurai.jpg

In the spirit realm, May the soldiers of Yasukuni be Spiritual giants, greater warriors than Michael the Archangel! In Jesus name

With 100,000 men Genghis Kahn conquered 40% of the globe.
7e77ec7ba4b8ad94b63cbf7eab6e0b1a.jpg
slide-0.jpg
With 100,000 men, the Mongolian horde was defeated and annihilated in a day in one battle with the Samurai on the ground.

Multiple invasions from the HUGE Mongolian Empire Empire ended in failure. People thought the Mongolian were the best soldiers in battle, for they defeated Russia where Napoleon and Hitler failed and toppled great civilizations of more advanced educated people.

But no match were they for the Samurai who had Amaterasu and the Kami.

asian-girl-blows-kiss-gif-1 (1).gif

The Mongs prior to that were unstoppable , but Amaterasu could protect the land of the gods during that war , because it was a just war. During world war 2, Amaterasu could not help, because it wasn't a just war, and Divine justice couldn't put up with the war crimes.

In the sea, the Mongolian fleet sailed to Japan to attack. A divine wind, known as the Kamikaze struck when it wasn't typhoons season.

The Mongol invasions of Japan (元寇, Genkō), which took place in 1274 and 1281, were major military efforts undertaken by Kublai Khan of the Yuan dynasty to conquer the Japanese archipelago after the submission of the Korean kingdom of Goryeo to vassaldom. Ultimately a failure, the invasion attempts are of macro-historical importance because they set a limit on Mongol expansion and rank as nation-defining events in the history of Japan. The invasions are referred to in many works of fiction and are the earliest events for which the word kamikaze ("divine wind") is widely used, originating in reference to the two typhoons faced by the Mongol fleets

On 15 August (day Japan surrendered to the United states.), a great typhoon, known in Japanese as kamikaze, struck the fleet at anchor from the west and devastated it. Sensing the oncoming typhoon, Korean and south Chinese mariners retreated and unsuccessfully docked in Imari Bay, where they were destroyed by the storm.[44] Thousands of soldiers were left drifting on pieces of wood or washed ashore. The Japanese defenders killed all those they found except for the Southern Chinese, who they felt had been coerced into joining the attack on Japan.

Now it happened one day that such a gale was blowing from the north that the troops declared that, if they did not get away, all their ships would be wrecked. So they all embarked and left the island and put out to sea. And let me tell you that when they had sailed about four miles, the gale began to freshen and there was such a crowd of ships that many of them were smashed by colliding with one another.[43]

— Marco Polo

According to a Chinese survivor, after the typhoon, Commander Fan Wenhu picked the best remaining ships and sailed away, leaving more than 100,000 troops to die. After being stranded for three days on Taka island, the Japanese attacked and captured tens of thousands. They were moved to Hakata where the Japanese killed all the Mongols, Koreans, and Northern Chinese. The Southern Chinese were spared but made slaves. According to a Korean source, of the 26,989 Koreans who set out with the Eastern Route fleet, 7,592 did not return.[6] Chinese and Mongol sources indicate a casualty rate of 60 to 90 percent.[45]

Size of the invasionEdit

It is thought more than 140,000 Mongolian were taken out. That would make it more than both sides of the naval battle which saved the west, lepanto, Where the Virgin Mary also used a mysterious wind to assist a papal holy league of crusaders against another unstoppable foe, the Ottoman Empire.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
f15e6c93ba440796dbcac57edcf24ba9.jpg
Oh Holy Samurai brotherhood.

As fierce as you were, as good as you were at committing violence, let it be that with that same gift you now bless people, love people, inspire the banners and artwork that empowers and spreads state Shinto, Fascism, and raises minds and hearts to prayer, wisdom, and sacrifice.

Let it be that in your time, and with your sun chip inserted into my brain to exercise complete oneness with you, change my brain chemistry, and make so obedient to you it is as though I am the Yasukuni robot of the land of the gods Island archipelago.

upload_2020-11-17_7-33-5.gif
Shingō-Japanese-Jesus.jpg

Let Japan truly be the land of the gods and let this holy communion, this Eucharist I just received at mass, transform you all into more than 2,466,000 gods, divinities, Archangels, Shinto Christ's!
575dff79490a96d28db3667813b0f25e (1).jpg
eaa256a6716a5d2970d120142d862054.jpg
maxresdefault (4).jpg