• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yanks/Sox

The most important question in the world= Are you a:

• Total voters

Scott1

Yes ladies and gentleman, I am a Yankee fan.

Roman Catholic, American, Caucasian male, and a Yankee fan who lives in Massachusetts....... I am hated by 99.9975732 % of the world! ;)

Just curious to see, as I watch the Yankees cruise to a game #1 victory, if anyone cares, and if so, where your loyalty is.

Peace........ yes, even to you Red Sox fans!
Scott

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
I'm so horrible, I think they play baseball, and that's the most I know about them. But I'm happy they're winning since you're rooting for them!

Scott1

He he........... I love you guys! Thanks for the support FIH, and in the same spirit:

Go Seattle!:D

Pah

Uber all member
SOGFPP said:

Roman Catholic, American, Caucasian male, and a Yankee fan who lives in Massachusetts....... I am hated by 99.9975732 % of the world! ;)

Just curious to see, as I watch the Yankees cruise to a game #1 victory, if anyone cares, and if so, where your loyalty is.

Scott
May your Brown Bread be moldy and of a brown color. May your lobster be forever from South Africa. May your Indian Pudding be reprossed. May you lose your way in the Chunnel. May the swans from the Commons attack you. May Plymouth Rock stub your toe. May the sands of the Cape forever stay in your underwear drawer. May all your autumn leaves be green. May your calandar be missing Saturday so you stay as unwashed as you are now.

-pah-

Lightkeeper

I must say the yankees are better because of their former Mariner acquisitions. The Yankees will probably win as usual. Whatever happened to Louis Soho. He was a former Mariner. That guy is useful on a team but looks like the biggest clutz that ever existed. Former Mariners, Arod, Olerud, Tino Martinez, Jeff Nelson.

Ceridwen018

Aw pah--don't hate them because they're better than you! Lol, your insults were amazing!

Scott, your happy mood is so obvious, even through an internet post, that it's cracking me up! Good for you!

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Ceridwen018 said:
Scott, your happy mood is so obvious, even through an internet post, that it's cracking me up! Good for you!

Only a few people in the world have that talent, and I'm glad Scott is one of them! :)

Oh when the Yanks! Go marching in! Oh when the YANKS GO MARCHING IN!!!

My entire family is from New York, so I'm a Yankees fan by birthright. I don't even watch baseball...

Lightkeeper

SOGFPP said:

Scott
If you are truly on a spiritual quest, it takes a lot more courage to be a Detroit Tigers fan.:)