• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ya'll may think this is silly and childish

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
but throughout my life, I never had any feelings to be with a guy. No upbringing that severely clashed with my sexuality. No outside influence. Unfortunately, no LGBTQ Community (that came about recently). I had no idea or concept in my head that dating and being with a guy has somehow crept into my life before I realized I am gay. Guys werent in my worldview in dating. Its like (it is) growing up with no sense of who I should be with as opposed to someone else.

Many people think we become gay, disordered, bad genes, a choice, or so have you. They bcome gay by sexual experiements and all of that. Its not prideful as in belittling others experiences. Im just glad I wasnt involved in all of that. Those views make me upset, yes; but, insofar, I am so connected to the LGBTQ Community, how can I not be insulted. On theother hand, we each have different experiences growing up as LGBTQ. I am glad my experiences were not influencial.

Sorry. Had to say that.

Ellen Brown

If it bothers you, perhaps you'd want to get a Doctor to check your genetics, not your ancestry but whether you are XX, XY or intersexed. I am XXY non Kleinfelter's, and to find out more I'd have to spend thousands more. They also surmised that I was some form of AIS (Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome) There are thousands of types of intersex. Inbreeding can cause all sorts of issues.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
If it bothers you, perhaps you'd want to get a Doctor to check your genetics, not your ancestry but whether you are XX, XY or intersexed. I am XXY non Kleinfelter's, and to find out more I'd have to spend thousands more. They also surmised that I was some form of AIS (Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome) There are thousands of types of intersex. Inbreeding can cause all sorts of issues.

I am glad my experiences were not influencial.....Im just glad I wasnt involved in all of that. Those views make me upset, yes; but, insofar, I am so connected to the LGBTQ Community, how can I not be insulted. On theother hand,

Context.

Of course it is normal to have empathy and concern for people with whom I connect. And, I am proud I dont have those experiences nonetheless.

Ellen Brown

I am glad my experiences were not influencial.....Im just glad I wasnt involved in all of that. Those views make me upset, yes; but, insofar, I am so connected to the LGBTQ Community, how can I not be insulted. On theother hand,

Context.

Of course it is normal to have empathy and concern for people with whom I connect. And, I am proud I dont have those experiences nonetheless.

In my OWN experience, it seems that the L>>>>>> crowd are insecure, so often make demands of others so they can feel more secure.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
In my OWN experience, it seems that the L>>>>>> crowd are insecure, so often make demands of others so they can feel more secure.

As a whole? I know I am not insecure in relation to making demands of others. Maybe just around the people you know and experience and observe??