• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yaiks, I got a job offer today

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Strange day :p I went to get a coffee at the local Cafè and ended up being offered a job :confused: Who would know :p

I have worked in coffee shops before so it is not new to me, but it is good to finally get a more solid job situation :) It is as a beginning 40% but that can become more later.
I can still keep the cemetery job for now, but I will see what feels more right for me and if the cafè job feels more right, and bring more payment (over time) that may be the future :)

Laika

Premium Member
Strange day :p I went to get a coffee at the local Cafè and ended up being offered a job :confused: Who would know :p

I have worked in coffee shops before so it is not new to me, but it is good to finally get a more solid job situation :) It is as a beginning 40% but that can become more later.
I can still keep the cemetery job for now, but I will see what feels more right for me and if the cafè job feels more right, and bring more payment (over time) that may be the future :)

Congrats! I hope it works out. :)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Congrats! I hope it works out. :)
Thank you :)
The boss sounded very nice so I am sure all will go well. The last time I made Cappuccino or Latte in a coffee shop was 2015 but it should be just a recap of what I already knew at that time.

PureX

Veteran Member

It's good to have choices.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Congratulations.jpg