• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Y no Discordian forum?

Dagonet

Cheese Frater
Hey I was doing some lurking and couldn't find a Discordian forum nor could I find a reason why there wasn't one. So my question remains: Y U NO HAVE DISCORDIAN FORUM RF?

Infinitum

Possessed Bookworm
I guess we haven't had enough Discordians around lately. There are a few Discordian threads around, though, just enter it into the search.

Welcome, by the way.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
I third this. It could bring some life to the New Religious Movements section, plus I'd be willing to start threads on each book of the Principia Discordia for discussion.

The Neo Nerd

I don't think there is enough of us to warrant our own subforum.

And whenever i give my gf's a gift, the tag always just says "kallisti"

Jacksnyte

Reverend
I don't think there is enough of us to warrant our own subforum.

Well, if you take into consideration that everyone on his site is a Pope (or Mome) whether they know it or not, I would say that there a quite sufficient numbers of us here! ;)

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
There's also no Druid forum, no Neoshamanic forum, and no forums for specific Neopagan reconstructionist paths. :shrug:

Honestly, I often prefer "less is more" for subforums.

Dagonet

Cheese Frater
No No No less is less unless were talking about more. DISCORDIAN DISCORDIAN DISCORDIAN FORUM HOOOOOOOO!