• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Xtians, I forget, What Do We Need a Saviour For?

Brian2

Veteran Member
Brian2 "Why is it injustice if Jesus agreed to come and suffer and die because He loves His Father and loves us?"

It is all one's fancy. Jesus did not die on the Cross, in the first place. Right, please?

Regards

The witnesses say He died on the cross, the prophecies say He would die and Psalm 22 and Zechariah 12:10 give a picture of death that could be what Jesus suffered. Historians say He died on the cross. Jesus said He would suffer and be put to death and rise again. Muhammad disagrees with all of them. The witnesses, the prophets, the historians and Jesus are all wrong and Muhammad is right it seems.
All the Muslims agree with Muhammad because they are Muslims and have to agree or suffer the consequences.
The gospel is Good News for humans and many do not believe it and Satan wants to turn people away from it. How many attacks on the truth of the Bible and the gospels are there? Many.
I have heard 100 versions of the gospel stories which deny what the gospel stories actually say, and when some of those versions have the backing of God Himself.......................who could deny them?

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
The witnesses say He died on the cross, the prophecies say He would die and Psalm 22 and Zechariah 12:10 give a picture of death that could be what Jesus suffered. Historians say He died on the cross. Jesus said He would suffer and be put to death and rise again. Muhammad disagrees with all of them. The witnesses, the prophets, the historians and Jesus are all wrong and Muhammad is right it seems.
All the Muslims agree with Muhammad because they are Muslims and have to agree or suffer the consequences.
The gospel is Good News for humans and many do not believe it and Satan wants to turn people away from it. How many attacks on the truth of the Bible and the gospels are there? Many.
I have heard 100 versions of the gospel stories which deny what the gospel stories actually say, and when some of those versions have the backing of God Himself.......................who could deny them?
Brian2," The witnesses say He died on the cross"

Kindly name one such witness, please. Right friend, please?

Regards

InChrist

Free4ever
Which one? El or Yahweh? It's El in chapter one and Yahweh in subsequent chapters.
It appears the entirety of scripture is focused on One God and Creator, Who presents Himself through various names to reveal the many aspects of His character...

Do not fear, nor be afraid; Have I not told you from that time, and declared it? You are My witnesses. Is there a God besides Me? Indeed there is no-other Rock; I know not one.’ ”
Isaiah 44:8

What are the different names of God, and what do they mean? | GotQuestions.org

InChrist

Free4ever
Never trust a god who tells you to just read the book. I can't have a relationship with a book. Either the deity exists and interacts or it doesn't.
God seems to consider language and the written word to be an important form of communication. Throughout history people appear to have interacted and had relationships through written correspondence. Now there’s email, texts, and social media. I personally sense a lot of interaction with God when reading or thinking about His words.