1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Featured Xtians, I forget, What Do We Need a Saviour For?

Discussion in 'Religious Debates' started by lukethethird, Dec 23, 2020.

1. lukethethird

lukethethird Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +649
    Religion:
    Xian
    I'd rather sin.

2. Brian2

Brian2 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +393
    Religion:
    Christian
    The witnesses say He died on the cross, the prophecies say He would die and Psalm 22 and Zechariah 12:10 give a picture of death that could be what Jesus suffered. Historians say He died on the cross. Jesus said He would suffer and be put to death and rise again. Muhammad disagrees with all of them. The witnesses, the prophets, the historians and Jesus are all wrong and Muhammad is right it seems.
    All the Muslims agree with Muhammad because they are Muslims and have to agree or suffer the consequences.
    The gospel is Good News for humans and many do not believe it and Satan wants to turn people away from it. How many attacks on the truth of the Bible and the gospels are there? Many.
    I have heard 100 versions of the gospel stories which deny what the gospel stories actually say, and when some of those versions have the backing of God Himself.......................who could deny them?

3. paarsurrey

paarsurrey Veteran Member

Ratings:
    +2,230
    I don't get one exactly. Kindly elaborate for me, please?

Regards

4. paarsurrey

paarsurrey Veteran Member

Ratings:
    +2,230
    Brian2," The witnesses say He died on the cross"

Kindly name one such witness, please. Right friend, please?

Regards

5. InChrist

InChrist Free4ever

Ratings:
    +1,695
    It appears the entirety of scripture is focused on One God and Creator, Who presents Himself through various names to reveal the many aspects of His character...

Do not fear, nor be afraid; Have I not told you from that time, and declared it? You are My witnesses. Is there a God besides Me? Indeed there is no-other Rock; I know not one.’ ”
    Isaiah 44:8

What are the different names of God, and what do they mean? | GotQuestions.org

6. InChrist

InChrist Free4ever

Ratings:
    +1,695
    God seems to consider language and the written word to be an important form of communication. Throughout history people appear to have interacted and had relationships through written correspondence. Now there’s email, texts, and social media. I personally sense a lot of interaction with God when reading or thinking about His words.