• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Xeper

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Dear Doors of Perception;

I don't want to loose you in translation. What I am saying is that life and existence is a very personal thing. Do not rely on what others tell you, you must experience it for your Self, you must come to your own determinations of what is valid and what is illusion for your Self. This requires years of study and practice in the magical arts. Don't rush into anything; live your life, explore, practice, and eventually you will come to an Understanding which will change your life for ever. This is the Way of...

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member

I don't want to loose you in translation. What I am saying is that life and existence is a very personal thing. Do not rely on what others tell you, you must experience it for your Self, you must come to your own determinations of what is valid and what is illusion for your Self. This requires years of study and practice in the magical arts. Don't rush into anything; live your life, explore, practice, and eventually you will come to an Understanding which will change your life for ever. This is the Way of...

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

Quoted for brilliance.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Luck? The odds of you or me or any individual existing is mathmaticly improbable. Lol I suppose your right life just is, so in the words of sublime life is so love the one you got…

Luck has nothing to do with it haha. Our lives are a miracle, sure. But that has nothing to do with luck, it just happened to happen. Where others may find that depressing, I find it liberating. Existence is an infinitly large blank canvass that we have free reign over. I am thankful for this life and the human experience, but I am tired of it. I wouldn't want to do it again.

We should be thankful for (not happy about) everything that we experience. Nobody else will ever have the same experience or existence. To be at a "higher state of being" would be just as amazing as to be a human. Existence itself is as miraculous as human existence.

You have the power to make it a reward of punishment

Agreed.

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

I never said any different. Understanding is an internal thing, we can only relh on our Self. But it doesn't hurt to hear the ideas of others. They experience too, in different ways.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Luck has nothing to do with it haha. Our lives are a miracle, sure. But that has nothing to do with luck, it just happened to happen. Where others may find that depressing, I find it liberating. Existence is an infinitly large blank canvass that we have free reign over. I am thankful for this life and the human experience, but I am tired of it. I wouldn't want to do it again.

We should be thankful for (not happy about) everything that we experience. Nobody else will ever have the same experience or existence. To be at a "higher state of being" would be just as amazing as to be a human. Existence itself is as miraculous as human existence.

Agreed.

I never said any different. Understanding is an internal thing, we can only relh on our Self. But it doesn't hurt to hear the ideas of others. They experience too, in different ways.
i hear that man i love the here and now but when im done boy am i done.