• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Xeper

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
So I was was thinking about my far too complex belief system today while hanging out with a fellow, deep thinking friend. Everything reduces to energy vibrating at different frequencies. It seems to me that what people call "God" is a personalized version of energy that helps comfort them. What seems to be true, though, is something more along the lines of Taoism. There is some energy that has always existed (energy cannot be created or destroyed) that makes up everything. It is impersonal, which is obvious from reality. It does not create meaning; existence is meaningless. We "exist" simply because energy is vibrating at different frequencies.

Why we over complicate this makes no sense, especially we Occultists. It does not interfere with our practices at all. We are all capable of anything through the power of the mind, because all things are the same. We are gods, we are animals, we are parasites, we are bacteria, we are atoms.... Not only this, but mmysticism also works perfectly fine, meditation as well. If we are a part of the ONE energy that exists, we can experience any part of that energy. Everyone is equally all capable.

The question that still bugs me is Free Will vs Determinism. The past is always happening in the past, the future is always happening in the future. I would say that the little details are unimportant and the big details have always been known. However our species destroys itself is already laid out, our present consciousness just has to get there to know that. A higher consciousness would see this already, and know that it is 100% unimportant.

Being in a meaningless existence, we can waste away and settle as stupid, useless Earth bacteria or increase our knowledge and consciousness to higher levels. If life isn't real, death isn't real. The Self is just energy as well, it cannot be created or destroyed, but it can change. I think that is what one would call "Coming Into Being".

Besides that, if there is no meaning I would think that the only rule is to not mess with others. Let people do ANYTHING they want to themselves, if they start harming others stop them. Besides that, what could possibly matter? Worry about your Self, help others when they truly request it, leave the useless and ignorant to accomplish nothing for eternity. Let them remain mere humans for infinite time. Why's it our problem?

Sorry, lots of realizations and Coming Into Being tonight.

Xeper

Last edited by a moderator:

Premium Member
"God" comes into being as us and we come into being as "God". The energy is constantly changing states and forms, being reborn into new levels and places. That is the meaning of Xeper and it's ties to the Scarab beetle, symbol of reincarnation in ancient Egypt.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
So I was was thinking about my far too complex belief system today while hanging out with a fellow, deep thinking friend. Everything reduces to energy vibrating at different frequencies. It seems to me that what people call "God" is a personalized version of energy that helps comfort them. What seems to be true, though, is something more along the lines of Taoism. There is some energy that has always existed (energy cannot be created or destroyed) that makes up everything. It is impersonal, which is obvious from reality. It does not create meaning; existence is meaningless. We "exist" simply because energy is vibrating at different frequencies.

Why we over complicate this makes no sense, especially we Occultists. It does not interfere with our practices at all. We are all capable of anything through the power of the mind, because all things are the same. We are gods, we are animals, we are parasites, we are bacteria, we are atoms.... Not only this, but mmysticism also works perfectly fine, meditation as well. If we are a part of the ONE energy that exists, we can experience any part of that energy. Everyone is equally all capable.

The question that still bugs me is Free Will vs Determinism. The past is always happening in the past, the future is always happening in the future. I would say that the little details are unimportant and the big details have always been known. However our species destroys itself is already laid out, our present consciousness just has to get there to know that. A higher consciousness would see this already, and know that it is 100% unimportant.

Being in a meaningless existence, we can waste away and settle as stupid, useless Earth bacteria or increase our knowledge and consciousness to higher levels. If life isn't real, death isn't real. The Self is just energy as well, it cannot be created or destroyed, but it can change. I think that is what one would call "Coming Into Being".

Besides that, if there is no meaning I would think that the only rule is to not mess with others. Let people do ANYTHING they want to themselves, if they start harming others stop them. Besides that, what could possibly matter? Worry about your Self, help others when they truly request it, leave the useless and ignorant to accomplish nothing for eternity. Let them remain mere humans for infinite time. Why's it our problem?

Sorry, lots of realizations and Coming Into Being tonight.

Xeper
xeper

people are......
xeper is...

seems like you had a good night of thinking eh?

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Fatalism has always been a nonsensical concept. Why do you need volition if everything is predetermined? This reality is merely generated by the feedback of your senses -- a symbolic representation of energy waves in your vicinity. What is there can only be agreed on between two individuals whom share similar machinery! The reality of a sea sponge is probably much different than ours, but there is variance even amongst us. The jig is up really -- we have the research being done on string theory to thank for that.

I am always rather perplexed by the idea of Xeper mostly because there is no place in time where every piece of your being isn't 'firing' off. Certainly, you can choose the physical/mental/spiritual ratio you are comfortable with but to me it seems less than special. People seem to always want to feel special, superior, or adept -- truth is everyone is just a normal Joe blipping through the microcosm; even me -- in the annuls of eternity this life is just a flash in the pan. At times in my life I have been very spiritual and at other times I have been the most completely walled and intolerant of such information. I find also Xeper difficult because it implies that your life has to have a meaning... And what it if it doesn't? :D What if the real reason is nothing special, but simple... like just enjoying the ride? Then we just wasted a lot of pixels didn't we? Does it matter if I impress anyone (including myself) in the scheme of things? I find it hard to believe your spirit should find any value in this as my rationale mind finds it challenging to accept. If the reason for you to be here is as simple as 'to live' then whether you decide to actively pay attention to your other levels of consciousness is unimportant -- theoretically you will be able to call on the resources you need. In many cases my need to rebel against society didn't come from myself but the actions of others, but if the circumstances of my life didn't prompt that response how different would I be now? I am not sure I would be here having this conversation.

As far as 'all are one' ideas -- my experience sort of conflicts with that. Maybe we all come from one place, but we are no longer 'one' and experiences have caused us to differentiate. Is there something wrong with that? Certainly not.. spiritual evolution is just as healthy as the natural variation..

Premium Member
MindMaster,
I specifically said that there is no meaning, so what else is there to do but learn, grow, and acheive? As for the being one with the all, f all that exists is energy, which is likely true, then there is only one thing.

Premium Member
And also I believe in a complex version of free will actually, scratch what I said previously. It's just time that throws me off, but I think I get it.

Iti oj

Premium Member
Is every one xepering? Or does one need to awaken to their xeper/

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
It is true that there may be no pre-assigned meaning to any of it, but we as human beings are capable of creating meaning and purpose for our lives, such is the first step of Xeper. The Magical Formulae of the Aeon of Set is Xepera-Xeper-Xeperu= "I Have Come Into Being and by my Becoming I Have Become the Creator of That which Has Come Into Being."

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

Iti oj

Premium Member
Ahh yes the best thing about being human giving meaning and creating meaning and illusion wewt

Premium Member
It is true that there may be no pre-assigned meaning to any of it, but we as human beings are capable of creating meaning and purpose for our lives, such is the first step of Xeper. The Magical Formulae of the Aeon of Set is Xepera-Xeper-Xeperu= "I Have Come Into Being and by my Becoming I Have Become the Creator of That which Has Come Into Being."

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

I agree, creating meaning is the first step. Gods of our own universes. We're just lost in infinite, impersonal chaos. My question is, what do you believe happens after death, Adramelek? What does coming into being accomplish vs living a meaningless, ignorant life?

Iti oj

Premium Member
Hmm :sarcastic, I am curious, what do you mean by "illusion"?

Subjective reality perception heck even meaning is all an illsuion created by our mind. Does it all really exist? Probably but who knows? And what is the real nature of nature? The illusion.

Xeper
hail chaos
love peace and happiness

Iti oj

Premium Member
Why does one care what happens after death doors? Is this life not enough for you? Im simply overwhelmed trying to live this live and experiance it. Its so amazing

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
I agree, creating meaning is the first step. Gods of our own universes. We're just lost in infinite, impersonal chaos. My question is, what do you believe happens after death, Adramelek? What does coming into being accomplish vs living a meaningless, ignorant life?

As you know energy cannot be destroyed it can only change form. What happens after the death of the physical body? Well, I don't know, nor does anyone else. All I am saying is what harm can the concept of Coming Into Being do? What harm is there in the designation of Leviathan - the Eternal Principle of continuity and ageless existence? The Current of Leviathan is a very real and tangible phenomenon in metaphysical existence imo. The changing of one form of energy into that of another and another ad infinitum. Xeper can also be seen as the Key towards actualizing one's True Will of existence.

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

Last edited:

Premium Member
Why does one care what happens after death doors? Is this life not enough for you? Im simply overwhelmed trying to live this live and experiance it. Its so amazing

Yeah the experiences are amazing. But they are negative. Life sucks; pain and suffering. I care what happens after death because if there is nothing to work for, I'm done suffering. Living this ****** life is only worth it if we can acheive greater. If this is it, that's pointless.

Premium Member
I am not saying meaning needs to exist. We make meaning. But if one life is it then I want out. I don't believe that though. Energy cannot be created or destroyed, so there is no death. Just continuous change forever; infinite things to learn, understand, experience... Just have to make it happen; Come into Being.

Any further thought on the matter is a waste.

Last edited by a moderator:

Iti oj

Premium Member
Yeah the experiences are amazing. But they are negative. Life sucks; pain and suffering. I care what happens after death because if there is nothing to work for, I'm done suffering. Living this ****** life is only worth it if we can acheive greater. If this is it, that's pointless.

Then you miss the point of life. You sound like an angery and depressed budhist lol.
Attention man where the attnention goes the energy flows. Be happy man life is great life is our reward but we all need to seize it by the balls.

Premium Member
Then you miss the point of life. You sound like an angery and depressed budhist lol.
Attention man where the attnention goes the energy flows. Be happy man life is great life is our reward but we all need to seize it by the balls.

I'd more easily believe that life is neither reward nor punishment. It just is. What's rewarding us? Impersonal energy?

Iti oj

Premium Member
I'd more easily believe that life is neither reward nor punishment. It just is. What's rewarding us? Impersonal energy?

Luck? The odds of you or me or any individual existing is mathmaticly improbable. Lol I suppose your right life just is, so in the words of sublime life is so love the one you got…

Iti oj

Premium Member
You have the power to make it a reward of punishment