• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Xem

KHPR

Social Meritocratist
If you are Working with RKB's Xem you know you can't do it alone. That is what XemSet was all about, literally a place where Working face to face with others who were Working Xem Work 'could' occur. The secrete to Xem Work is in why **this is still so today**. If you can't answer why this is so in two words everyone can understand you have yet to find out what Xem Work is really about.

There are real dangers Working Xem magic. The biggest is delusion, or as RKB referred to it as 'the Illusion of grandeur'
He used to laugh about the Initiates he knew would follow him thinking they had become Magi or even Masters of the Temple after a 'Xem' experience. Its heady stuff, and if you aren't grounded you'll 'go off', as is evidenced by all those who have.

XemSet was a piece of property RKB once owned around Medicino, CA. It was a place he purchased as a space to further his work with Xem.

I am curious, XemSet, you speak as if you knew or met with RKB. I only know of 8 people who have had any interaction with the Setian current who have ever met him. I am one of them. Most of the people focused upon Xem only have second hand knowledge of it as there is nothing by him written in the Temple. I never worked with him, but knew him as a teenager when he owned the Mystic Eye occult shop in SF. Of those still around who worked directly with him on Xem there are only 5 still alive. So I am wondering what your connection is to Xem since you seem to know so much about the word of a fallen Magus.

Xeper,
Magister Robert Adams
Host, KHPR: The Voice of Darkness

Ahanit

@Xemset

Interesting view,but forgive me to say it...

Xem is no modern word, it is a kemetic word...

There is not only one idea included but many. Your view is very intersting but it is also limiting the view on Xem, focused at only one point.

It is like you take your Teleskop to watch the Heaven and you never change the direction. After a while you came to the end that this short Area you can see is the hole heaven...

It is yours to think this way, but I have made the Experience that all words, not only Xem became more sense and Deepth when you change your point of view every time you look at them...

And Xem is a realy big word with strong parts within. One is the Temple as you have stated with the word place(Determin Gate), but the other is the dusted , the one who has gone through the dessert(Determin Sail) and the Picture of Gods(Determin God). And to refer to the work of the examiner not only through the dusted it can also wear the determin No. Than it can stand for not learned, not knowing, forgetting, not knowing the self, not powerful...

To translate my picture:

The Black hole is the/a Temple, the dusted the one who is successfully transformed into the picture of a God, those who betray themself who had follow the illusion and Fail the Test of Xem are taken within the Determin No. Interesting that there are more behind this determin than behind the others... But on the other Hand this makes clear that in the world there are much more who life in Illusion than those who are able to face the fear and go through Xem to became transformed...

The Magi say many wise things, but that does not mean that we aren't allowed to make our own thoughts. On the Contrary the Setian path wants us to think, to take our own words. This is part of the Test.

Your view on Xem is really wonderful but it seems to me that you only follow the words of others, where are your own?

Ahanit

Xem

xem.jpg

Demogorgos

Magus Ka Xem
'Xeper ir Xem' as RKB defined it is: Become of the Gods.

Xem is a place, and its about 'Becoming of the Gods' which is about these Gods interacting, or Working face to face.

XemSet

Greetings,

This is absolutely correct. Xem is to Become of the Gods. The big problem with this definition, is that hardly anybody knows what a "god" is. The "mundane" definition of a god is certainly not what a God is, and that's why I prefer the term "Archetype".

Xem is a State of Being beyond Light and Darkness, and certainly not "Satanic". Xem is the Truth of Truths, while Satanism is mostly lies, just as Setianism is. How they are lies exactly, that's for the initiate to find out. It's not the task of a Xem Magus to enlighten anybody, his or her Task is, in fact, to Create Xem. But I can assure that if one doesn't overcome the Setian/Satanic lies one will remain trapped in it, and possibly forever. They are all about light and shadow play to keep the flock intellectually busy while they're being literally vampirized by the senior initiates of the organization.

Recently there has Come into Being a fourth Xem Magus, in this case a Maga more specifically. She didn't come from the LHP exactly, although she has always had an individual (and thus LHP) approach to her magical and philosophical undertakings. And her Understanding is exactly the same as that of the other three of us. Another sign on the wall that Xem is here to stay :)

The Order of Anubis is thus NOT a Satanic Order. We are an LHP Order though. The problem with the term LHP is that it has been claimed and usurped by the Satanic/Setian movements as their trademark. But LHP in reality refers to be ones' own Teacher, instead of seeking for orders/gurus/organizations/whatever that will teach one how to think and what to do. Although that does not take away that listening to what others have to say is helpful and recommended. Xem is like a huge jigsaw of which the pieces are scattered throughout myths and religions. The Xem Magus/Maga is an individual that has recomposed the complete picture, a picture that is in fact way beyond the wildest imagination of most "initiates"...

The Xem Magus/Maga is a True Magician, because what to initiates is magic, to them is science. We Xem Magi know what we do, how it exactly works and what outcomes can be expected. For this reason we consider that until one hasn't attained Xem, he or she is a mere initiate in the best case and a dabbler in the worst case that practices magic and knows that it works, but doesn't know exactly how nor which sources/powers are being tapped or set in motion. Xeper ir Xem is the Journey to a complete understanding of existence, magic and destiny.

I wish you all well on your Journeys.

Xeper ir Xem

The Xem Magus Ankh Ka Inpu
High Priest of Anubis
Order of Anubis

Last edited:

Jacksnyte

Reverend
Greetings,

This is absolutely correct. Xem is to Become of the Gods. The big problem with this definition, is that hardly anybody knows what a "god" is. The "mundane" definition of a god is certainly not what a God is, and that's why I prefer the term "Archetype".

Xem is a State of Being beyond Light and Darkness, and certainly not "Satanic". Xem is the Truth of Truths, while Satanism is mostly lies, just as Setianism is. How they are lies exactly, that's for the initiate to find out. It's not the task of a Xem Magus to enlighten anybody, his or her Task is, in fact, to Create Xem. But I can assure that if one doesn't overcome the Setian/Satanic lies one will remain trapped in it, and possibly forever. They are all about light and shadow play to keep the flock intellectually busy while they're being literally vampirized by the senior initiates of the organization.

Recently there has Come into Being a fourth Xem Magus, in this case a Maga more specifically. She didn't come from the LHP exactly, although she has always had an individual (and thus LHP) approach to her magical and philosophical undertakings. And her Understanding is exactly the same as that of the other three of us. Another sign on the wall that Xem is here to stay :)

The Order of Anubis is thus NOT a Satanic Order. We are an LHP Order though. The problem with the term LHP is that it has been claimed and usurped by the Satanic/Setian movements as their trademark. But LHP in reality refers to be ones' own Teacher, instead of seeking for orders/gurus/organizations/whatever that will teach one how to think and what to do. Although that does not take away that listening to what others have to say is helpful and recommended. Xem is like a huge jigsaw of which the pieces are scattered throughout myths and religions. The Xem Magus/Maga is an individual that has recomposed the complete picture, a picture that is in fact way beyond the wildest imagination of most "initiates"...

The Xem Magus/Maga is a True Magician, because what to initiates is magic, to them is science. We Xem Magi know what we do, how it exactly works and what outcomes can be expected. For this reason we consider that until one hasn't attained Xem, he or she is a mere initiate in the best case and a dabbler in the worst case that practices magic and knows that it works, but doesn't know exactly how nor which sources/powers are being tapped or set in motion. Xeper ir Xem is the Journey to a complete understanding of existence, magic and destiny.

I wish you all well on your Journeys.

Xeper ir Xem

The Xem Magus Ankh Ka Inpu
High Priest of Anubis
Order of Anubis

What exactly is LHP about this Order of Anubis?

Hagbard

I dont know about this Order, though it would appear that they are an offshoot or development out of the ToS and perhaps share the same fundamentals of LHP vs. RHP as define by Dr. Aquino, Mr. Webb, Stephen Flowers and others.

Perhaps an equally interesting question would be what makes any group or individual LHP? Are there set (no pun intended) criteria?

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
Orders within the Temple of Set are specialized fields of study and research overseen by one or more Masters of the Temple. I don't believe the Order of Anubis is functional any longer.

The western ideal of Left Hand Path (which differs from Vamachara/Vivekananda though it translates to Left Handed Path) is one in that RHP's seek to atone with the objective universe, the natural ordering of the physical universe, most relate this in some spiritual way.

LHP's seek to separate from this objective universe, to be independent of the environment and whose Will is potent both within that environment and within itself.
The official Temple of Set definition would be; "LHP involves the conscious attempt to preserve and strengthen one's isolate, psychecentric existence against the objective universe while apprehending, comprehending, and influencing a varying number of subjective universes." - Dr. Aquino from Black Magic

Jacksnyte

Reverend
Orders within the Temple of Set are specialized fields of study and research overseen by one or more Masters of the Temple. I don't believe the Order of Anubis is functional any longer.

The western ideal of Left Hand Path (which differs from Vamachara/Vivekananda though it translates to Left Handed Path) is one in that RHP's seek to atone with the objective universe, the natural ordering of the physical universe, most relate this in some spiritual way.

LHP's seek to separate from this objective universe, to be independent of the environment and whose Will is potent both within that environment and within itself.
The official Temple of Set definition would be; "LHP involves the conscious attempt to preserve and strengthen one's isolate, psychecentric existence against the objective universe while apprehending, comprehending, and influencing a varying number of subjective universes." - Dr. Aquino from Black Magic

I am well acquainted with the ToS definition of LHP. I was subscribed to Xeper-l for a number of years, and got to know the publicly available basics in that time. I was curious what the Order of Anubis Definition might be. It seemed to be presented as if it were above and beyond such organizations as ToS and CoS.

Hagbard

Jacksnyte,

The Order of Anubis has a website and a discussion forum...though it does not appear to be very active. Perhaps some of your questions could be answered from the information on the website. As far as I can tell they ascribe to the same LHP definition as the ToS.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
Oh, I must be mistaken this certainly does not look like an Order associated with the Temple of Set.

Hagbard

If I am not mistaken it was started by two former ToS members, a priest and an adept. It does not appear to be particularly actice...atleast not on line, who knows. Maybe it is just another occult group that only exists on-line?

Demogorgos

Magus Ka Xem
Greetings,

If I am not mistaken it was started by two former ToS members, a priest and an adept. It does not appear to be particularly actice...atleast not on line, who knows. Maybe it is just another occult group that only exists on-line?

The Order of Anubis is still alive and kicking for your information. :)

For those interested in knowing more about Xem and the Order of Anubis, You can visit our website here.

Kind regards,

Xeper ir Xem

Demogorgos

Magus Ka Xem
Greetings,

I must admit that reading back the old threads about Xem from a decade ago has turned out to be an interesting journey. I still stand by what I stated in the other threads, but my Understanding has deepened in measures that I could not imagine even in my wildest dreams a decade ago, when I was only recently Recognized by my peers as a Magus of Xem. My own Process of Xeper ir Xem has remained operative since then and my own Creation of Xem is flourishing.

Now, with the hindsight of a decade, I can say that I personally have grown in my Function and that the Order itself has reached maturity. We continue to refuse to play the numbers game and our striving for quality over quantity remains unchanged.

The Keys of Xem in the Book of Opening the Way have been expanded and there are now a total of Nine Keys. Nowadays we even have a program available for neophytes. Our primer is called the "Book of the Living" and it is a compendium of the most important Order of Anubis documents and manuscripts. Affiliation with the Order remains by invitation only.

The Order of Anubis can be contacted via our website: Order of Anubis | Order of Anubis

I wish you all well on your Journey.

Xeper ir Xem