• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

X Tarot Cards

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
I know these Tarot cards are based on anime but I think there cool, I was reading about the anime X and it show that each of the 14 Dragons(7 Dragons of Earth and 7 Dragons of Heaven) have there own Tarot.
Shirō Kamui
Dragon of HeavenX Tarot Card: The Magician
1-01.jpg

Arisugawa Sorata
Dragon of Heaven
X Tarot Card: The Chariot
7-01.jpg

Kishū Arashi
Dragon of Heaven
X Tarot Card: The Temperance
14-01.jpg

Nekoi Yuzuriha
Dragon of Heaven
X Tarot Card: The Strength
8-01.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hanged_Man

Hacker

Ooooooooh yeah they are cool! Thanks for sharing, I've been thinking about purchasing a deck.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Shiyū Kusanagi
Dragon of Earth
X Tarot Card: The Star
17-01.jpg

Sakurazuka Seishirō
Dragon of Earth
X Tarot Card: The Death
13-01.jpg

Nataku
Dragon of Earth
X Tarot Card: The Moon
18-01.jpg

Kuzuki Kakyō
Dragon of Earth
X Tarot Card: The Wheel Of Fortune
10-01.jpg

I know mot all picture match up to the creatures in the show, I got the from two different places.

Here the full deck.
http://ryen.net/tarot/x/

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
I agree with a lot of those, Satsuki being the Hermit, Kakyou as the Wheel of Fortune and Seishiro being Death (definately that one!), but there are some that I don't.

Like Yuto being the Devil, Kusanagi being the Star, Aoki being the Hierophant, Karen being Justice and Sorata being the Chariot. I don't know who I would choose to fill those spots though.

Jack Blackham

Tarot cards are a unique blend of symbolisms from several lines of thought. They contain symbols from everyday life, and religions, astrology and also numbers. Along with all these, they contain images of an evocative nature, such as the moon, the sun, trees, and so on.

While looking at the card, it is important to study every aspect properly. It forms a story by itself. The landscape present within a card shows us the environment. There are people in the picture, who are often experiencing something, or going through something. Study the picture, element by element, and then in its entirety. It makes you feel so many things at one time.

Read More at psychictarotcardreading.com