• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WWE vs TNA?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
They both suck. I had hope that TNA would be able to produce a high quality show a few years ago, but I really doubt it anymore. Having Sting on the roster and promoting Christian vs. Kurt Angle isn't exactly a recipe for success. Today, them having Flair and Hogan on the roster to carry the brand isn't too good either. They should let the young generation, such as A.J. Styles and Christopher Daniels carry the brand.
WWE just sucks. Too many people all have the same gimmick, most of them can't wrestle, hardly any of them are entertaining on the mic, and none of them can carry the belt like a true champion. It was sad seeing Shawn Micheal retire though. I had to watch Raw that week to see his farwell speech, especially since I grew up watching HBK. When HHH and Undertaker retire, I probably won't watch wrestling again. If Cena was even just half as good as The Rock on the mic, then the shows might be amusing, and if he was a better wrestler and didn't anticipate moves by a mile, that would also help. The matches are too predictable, and Divas are not worth watching anymore, unlike Lita and Trish Stratus who not only looked good, they didn't look like twigs and they could actually wrestle.

Last edited: