• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Write something secret about you

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
This is what you suppose to write :p:p:D:D
something secret about you

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I take fortune cookies too seriously.

Wirey

Fartist
I actually suffer from a genetic condition (for real) that caused the smooth muscle in my wiener to grow a lot bigger than average. It has been a problem my whole life. Once I turned 16 or so there were lots of girls who got one look and said "Nope, not in this lifetime pal." I hate how normal people wish for this sometimes.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I can't see it myself, but girls consider me to be either very good looking or very gullible.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
I actually suffer from a genetic condition (for real) that caused the smooth muscle in my wiener to grow a lot bigger than average. It has been a problem my whole life. Once I turned 16 or so there were lots of girls who got one look and said "Nope, not in this lifetime pal." I hate how normal people wish for this sometimes.
It's was a joke,

Don't worry, just be strong as usual :)

Tumah

Veteran Member
I'm slightly worried that my two year old has converted to Islam. The other day he was pointing at the ceiling and say "ah lah, ah lah".

It took me some time to realize that he was pointing at the light bulb (a light, a light).

I hope.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm slightly worried that my two year old has converted to Islam. The other day he was pointing at the ceiling and say "ah lah, ah lah".

It took me some time to realize that he was pointing at the light bulb (a light, a light).

I hope.
Maybe it'll be rectified in a sneeze?

"Ha..ha...hakadoshbaruchu!"

(Hope that's okay :p)

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I actually spend most of my day swaying in a trance, often to music, though I do have a tendency to do it standing anywhere. Been doing this for as long as I can remember. I find it makes concentrating so much easier.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
While I despised Hillary.

I thought Bill was an excellent Potus, cigar, stained dress, and all!