• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WoW

turk179

I smell something....
Even though this topic has been brought up before, I figure there are lots of new people here and I'm a pretty active player now so I'll approach it again.

I'm sure I'm not the only WoW head in here. So...................whats you're game?
What do you play? Do you RP, PvE, PvP or RPPvP? What server do you haunt? Got a Dk yet:cool:?

turk179

I smell something....
I have a lvl 70 Human Mage. I spend most of my time doing daily quests to fund mine and Draka's other toons.:D

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
I've got a lvl 70 NE Hunter, Turk ol' buddy. I used to raid here and there, but I mostly just did BG's everyday. Now that LK is out though, I'll be spending most of my time leveling. :eek:

I'm on the Dragonblight server and I'll be making my DK shortly (i.e. as soon as I can leave work to pick up my copy). :D

Draka

Wonder Woman
I haven't been playing as long as Turk. Don't have a 70 yet. My main is a lvl 51 human pally. I think I'm pretty obvious right now :p

Turk and I have our Alliance toons on Muradin and Hordies on Moon Gaurd.

It may be a little while before we can actually pick up WOTLK since we'd have to have enough money to buy for both of us and money is tight now.

turk179

I smell something....
I've got a lvl 70 NE Hunter, Turk ol' buddy. I used to raid here and there, but I mostly just did BG's everyday. Now that LK is out though, I'll be spending most of my time leveling. :eek:

I'm on the Dragonblight server and I'll be making my DK shortly (i.e. as soon as I can leave work to pick up my copy). :D
I am a major BG fan. I do like the lower lvl BG's more than the higher ones but a BG is a BG. can't get enough of them. Did I mention I like doing BG's? Lately I have been spending most of my time in the 20 - 29 bracket with a 29 human rogue. Must wait for LK:sad:

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
They kind of remind me of a necromancer anti-paladin. Would that be somewhat accurate?
Pretty much. Think of it as a cross between a tanking Pallie and a Lock.

I don't know if you've ever played Warcraft 3, but the Human's hero-unit Arthas, was a Palladin who later became a Death Knight for the Scourge, ala' Darth Vader style. Basically DK's are Pallies who turned to the darkside. :flirt:

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
Can't get decent internet for a few months...

But I have at level 70:
UD Mage
Tauren Druid
UD Lock
Troll Hunter

Won't be making a DK till those are 80 after I come back to it in Feb next year. (All on Dreadmaul btw), though I have secured myself a name for him already. And of course, he's gonna be my favourite race, UD. (Favourite levelling areas? Tirisfal, Silverpine, Hillsbrad, WPL, EPL xD)

I'm a huge fan of the UD and the story of Arthas is my favourite.

Draka

Wonder Woman
The UD got the shaft. Can't help but feel bad for them. :(

I'm working on an UD priestess. Pretty low level now. She'll take a while.

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
Btw, you'll never see me starting an alliance character...

They disgust me far too much :p

I prefer not to be on the side that started attacking and destroying.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
Don't worry, Draka. I got MoonWater to play WoW on a private server with me. ^_^

While I still had a job a year ago, I played WoW on Blizzard's servers. Had a Night Elf Druid lvl 20, but I tended to play alone, so I never got anywhere, so I stopped.

Recently, I started shopping around private servers (I still don't have a job, so I have no money for the official servers), and currently play on two: OmegaWoW, and Tru-WoW.

OmegaWoW is a server with three realms, one of which is a "fun" realm, which means that you kill a single boar, instant level 70. The realm I play on has a x4 rate of XP, so it's a lot faster, but still fun to play. It's really buggy though; I can't finish the Night Elf Rogue quest "Destiny Calls" because the satyr I'm supposed to find never appears! :computer:

Tru-WoW is a "Blizzlike" server, which means that it plays exactly like the official servers... except with only about 40 people in all the lands. I started a Dwarf character on that server, and have a lot of fun just role-playing that tanker, killing anything and everything in my path! Dwarf Rage!!! :devil: Nobody tosses a dwarf!!!

(yeah, I'm a major nerd. lol)

MoonWater

Warrior Bard
Premium Member
As riverwolf said Draka, your not alone. I currently have a level 17 druid nightelf. I played a little on the official serversbut now I'm just on the omegaWOW private server that he mentioned. I do solo a lot but I find I have more fun when riverwolf is on as well. If anyone here is interested in joining the server and doing actual RPing with their character I'd love to play with you if we are both on. I'm still pretty new to WOW so most of this lingo is going quite over my head, I'm afraid. But I'll try to keep up

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
Oh, I'm liking the new achievements.

I got "Guardian of Cenarius" title (Exalted with Cenarion Circle and the outlands one) on my druid, and am halfway to "Argent Champion". Though I prefer "the Hallowed"

And I'm ****** they removed "Champion of the Naaru" because I missed out by about 10 metres when the server went offline and the new patch came in! *cry*. Their justification was "it's too easy now" - yet they go and put in some cheap "Jenkins" title for killing 50 whelps in 15s...

Well.. there's an easy way to spot the scrubs now xD

Got my headless horseman's mount too... people were so jealous :p

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Oh, I'm liking the new achievements.

I got "Guardian of Cenarius" title (Exalted with Cenarion Circle and the outlands one) on my druid, and am halfway to "Argent Champion". Though I prefer "the Hallowed"

And I'm ****** they removed "Champion of the Naaru" because I missed out by about 10 metres when the server went offline and the new patch came in! *cry*. Their justification was "it's too easy now" - yet they go and put in some cheap "Jenkins" title for killing 50 whelps in 15s...

Well.. there's an easy way to spot the scrubs now xD

Got my headless horseman's mount too... people were so jealous :p
I iz jealouz! I managed to get the Horseman's Sword and my Sinister Squashling pet. I did the Headless Horseman for 10 days straight and never saw the mount drop once.