• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wow

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
@Brent W I don't know if this has been addressed, but the new style works well on some mobile devices. On my Tablet and phone when I post and edit, and on my desk top, the "edit box" covers half of the post box like n #15 on this thread. Another idea. In many websites that let you load pictures say Facebook, it would say "this picture can't be loaded due to X size is to big or small." Since not everyone's sizing fits with the size requirements for RF (and other sites), maybe when we upload files, files can't be uploaded unless they are the right size or above/below? Give a warning or cut off limit.

Other than that, everything else is just personal preference. A lot of stuff going on in the background can cause computers to run slower in loading up the site than others decreasing traffic.

Anyway....

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
@Brent W I don't know if this has been addressed, but the new style works well on some mobile devices. On my Tablet and phone when I post and edit, and on my desk top, the "edit box" covers half of the post box like n #15 on this thread. Another idea. In many websites that let you load pictures say Facebook, it would say "this picture can't be loaded due to X size is to big or small." Since not everyone's sizing fits with the size requirements for RF (and other sites), maybe when we upload files, files can't be uploaded unless they are the right size or above/below? Give a warning or cut off limit.

Other than that, everything else is just personal preference. A lot of stuff going on in the background can cause computers to run slower in loading up the site than others decreasing traffic.

Anyway....

Lol yes, he's been aware of the edit box problem for a while, since the overhauls started.

Acim

Revelation all the time
I don't know where to post this, so I chose here. I currently cannot engage in any conversations (PMs) and can't start any new threads. And I no longer have "preview" available for any posts that I write. Plus formatting on all lists of threads, for any forum/sub-forum is wonky. Other than that, it's business as usual.

Premium Member
The mobile version is quite nice.

I only have two issue. First, there are serious issues that still haven't been addressed, like the edit box blocking the text you are editing. The other is I don't like the front page. It used to be you'd come to the forum and immediately see the huge diversity of people it houses. Now it's just the most popular topics.

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator
I only have two issue. First, there are serious issues that still haven't been addressed, like the edit box blocking the text you are editing. The other is I don't like the front page. It used to be you'd come to the forum and immediately see the huge diversity of people it houses. Now it's just the most popular topics.
That is something you will have to deal with. I am not a staff member.

Premium Member
We fixed it a few days ago with an update.

Thanks for your continued work! One of the best fixes is by far the auto capitalization in new sentences for mobile. Who knew manual capitalization would be so difficult haha!

Premium Member
@Brent W , before the changes, when on mobile if you turned your phone sideways it would show all a users info, like their religious label, signature, etc. I noticed that now this does not happen. Would that be possible to reimpliment?