• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WOW! I feel so honored!

Smoke

Done here.
You know, I'd never gotten around to looking at your blog till a few minutes ago, but I like what I see. Congratulations!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
You know, I'd never gotten around to looking at your blog till a few minutes ago, but I like what I see. Congratulations!

Thank you! And thank you so much for taking a look at it, Bill! Your opinion of it means a great deal to me.

Sahar

congratulations4.gif

turk179

I smell something....
Congratulations!:bow: After checking your blog out a bit, it looks like you really deserve the award. From what I can see, I have a lot more to check out now. With all the learning, reading, blogging, administering and family time, do you ever sleep or eat. Me thinks you might be a super computer disguised as an incredibly intelligent blogging machine:D.
</IMG></IMG>

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Congratulations!:bow: After checking your blog out a bit, it looks like you really deserve the award. From what I can see, I have a lot more to check out now. With all the learning, reading, blogging, administering and family time, do you ever sleep or eat. Me thinks you might be a super computer disguised as an incredibly intelligent blogging machine:D.
</IMG></IMG>

Thank you for your kind words, Tim! The secret of my success at doing so many things is chronic insomnia -- I have time for it all because I can't sleep much. ROFL!

robtex

Veteran Member
Phil I am stoked you got this award!@ I like reading your blog a lot. Can you tell us a little about this award? What is it, who decides the recipients and how did you find out you were a recipient?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Can you tell us a little bit about the award?

Sure, the Award was created by Mahendra, a blogger from India who writes an excellent blog that deals extensively with intellectual topics. His blog can be found here.

It's a pretty new award, but I've coveted it ever since I first learned of it. In blogger parlance, it's what's called a "meme". Mahendra explains the rules for receiving the award here. And he explains how the Award came about here.