• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would You Say You're Happy?

Panda

42?
Premium Member
In general yup I'm happy with my life. As for my childhood I enjoyed mine, I sometimes wish I could be as carefree and as free of responsibility as I used to be but I enjoy the freedom that comes with growing up as well.

I think in general I tend to have a fairy sunny disposition.

chinu

chinu
It made me wonder; am I happy with my developed conscience or would I prefer to go back to my child-like state of mind.
What are your thoughts?
In both the conditions you will stay unhappy because always to stay unhappy with the "Preasent" is the attribute of "Mind" which becomes the reason for us either to look in "Past" or "Future" again. :)

True happiness is to stop and stay in "Preasent"

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
I'm much happier being matured, intelligent, respected, and not bullied haha.

futilethewinds

Friendly Atheist
Well, I endured a lot of psychological abuse as a child, so I'm glad I'm past those times. And I prefer to have the faculties of logic that I have today (although sometimes I do miss the magic of childhood).