• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would you marry a blind person?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
This is interesting and I do not understand. I think I have seen pictures of you and I believe the thumbnail picture of you is really you. Someone might say, "you are fishing for compliments", which, by the way, is a rude thing to say, imo. And so, and so, you are wrong. You are wrong and I am right. Get used to it. You are a handsome young man. (I am a hot old lady*). Maybe? I should shut up?

*That was Satan. I am sure.
Yeah, that's me in the avatar and I've shared multiple of my YouTubes on this forum so people know what I look like. But I'm ugly in many ways lol . thanks though! :)

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yeah, that's me in the avatar and I've shared multiple of my YouTubes on this forum so people know what I look like. But I'm ugly in many ways lol . thanks though! :)
I am ugly in many ways too. I Posted just how my X reacted badly to me and that is ugly, but I took it down also, which is good, imo.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I think the main problem is finding a situation where you actually meet a blind girl that not already spoken for.
Falling in love is a totally blind process anyway, it is not a choice.

To be fair, the OP is about marriage, rather than love.
Some might make the marriage decision with the head as much as the heart.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
To be fair, the OP is about marriage, rather than love.
Some might make the marriage decision with the head as much as the heart.

If that were true almost no one woud marry.
It is very difficult to justify marriage on an economic or investment basis.
On a financial basis it is neutral at best, and at worst, a disaster. With no guarantees what so ever.
As a decision it is totally irrational.

But i would not have had it any other way.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
If that were true almost no one woud marry.
It is very difficult to justify marriage on an economic or investment basis.
On a financial basis it is neutral at best, and at worst, a disaster. With no guarantees what so ever.
As a decision it is totally irrational.

But i would not have had it any other way.

I didn't say 'only the head', but having said that I have several friends in arranged marriages, so I can assure you it happens.