• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would you like to play the who game again?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am too shy to say who I might like to meet from Religious Forums in real life but are you?

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Quagmire
Saint Frank
Shadow Wolf
Treks
Salix
Augustus
Tumah

There are more but there you go.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Rival; Revoltingest; Sun Rise; take Wu to Menards; Sunstone; Guitar's Cry and his wife (assuming Gentoo); Metis; lewisnotmiller; and I think that covers the active members.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Oh I forgot @Shadow Wolf! We could nerd it up for quite a while I expect. :)
So, yeah. I thought I was done covering people, and it's a good think I said I thought because then here comes more. Such as yourself, and AT-AT so I can poke at him with pokers and prods like he's a research object as he is more into the techy geeky/nerdy side of things than me.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
So, yeah. I thought I was done covering people, and it's a good think I said I thought because then here comes more. Such as yourself, and AT-AT so I can poke at him with pokers and prods like he's a research object as he is more into the techy geeky/nerdy side of things than me.

My spirit animal is a headphone wearing, Nintendo Switch carrying female over in Tokyo Japan. The kind not afraid to buy their underpants from a vending machine.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Tokyo Japan.
I used to want to go there, and then I learned how absolutely massive, sprawling, gigantic, and seemingly endless the LA metro area is. It probably would still be fascinating to see certain parts of Tokyo still though, but to stay for more than a few days I really don't think I'd want to.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Anyone here would might like to me I would like to meet them back, There is just one person here that I might like to keep forever. @Sunstone