• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would You Like a Green Bean Cats

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I have a cat that loves green beans!

Unfortunately, they don't stay down.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
So you have a furry baby food maker?

Like my kids would eat vegetables... :rolleyes:

This morning, a cat threw up, and a dog was quick to take possession of the recycled goods. My toddler yelled "don't eat that dog ****!" at her, and I told him it was cat puke. "Oh, cat puke. Yum!" he tells me. I had to explain one shouldn't eat either...

Sedim Haba

Outa here... bye-bye!
My cat feeds ME!

Every morning, there's a mouse or something on the patio, a gift.

My cat is saying, 'you suck at hunting, here ya go!'

(That's the barn cat, NOT the fat & spoiled house cat)

exchemist

Veteran Member
Like my kids would eat vegetables... :rolleyes:

This morning, a cat threw up, and a dog was quick to take possession of the recycled goods. My toddler yelled "don't eat that dog ****!" at her, and I told him it was cat puke. "Oh, cat puke. Yum!" he tells me. I had to explain one shouldn't eat either...
Thanks for reminding me why I should NOT get a cat :confused:. Even though I like them.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
And that really confirms how disgusting dogs are - which I already knew, but this puts the tin hat on it.

They really are. The cat puke story is mild compared to some of the 'excitement' around here.