• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would you get tested for Covid if you were me?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
As I said before, my bones, some of them fractured, ache everywhere, I feel chills, feel like worms and maggots are crawling in my chest, feel this annoying monster or something moving around in my chest, stabbing my chest, and it is EXTREMELY ANNOYING:mad:, leaves one tossing, turning, squirming, writhing in pain and agony!

I just know Covid doesn't have all these symptoms, and I kind of don't want to get tested BECAUSE THE FACILITY WILL PUT ME ON SOLITARY CONFINEMENT IF I TEST POSITIVE, no more walks that I cherish, no groups, no Mass, just stuck in a room.

So, whatever this illness is, I think I need to grin and bear it, carry my cross, and not seek treatment or get tested!

I'm sorry, solitary confinement right now sounds EXTREMELY DEPRESSING!

If covid kills me, good!

Would you get tested if you were me?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Would you get tested if you were me?

I am not you, i am me, and i would get tested if i were concerned. Not only for myself but for everyone else i am in contact with.

However it doesn't sound like Covid so that concern is moot. I would see the doctor though regards your chest problems

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I am not you, i am me, and i would get tested if i were concerned. Not only for myself but for everyone else i am in contact with.

However it doesn't sound like Covid so that concern is moot. I would see the doctor though regards your chest problems
Good ideas. Thank you!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I guess my attitude is not good. If I had Covid, the attitude should be to protect those around me, therefore solitary confinement is the charitable thing to do.

I'm sorry. That was selfish of me for suggesting otherwise.

Feeling chills and aches can be Covid symptoms, but also can be symptoms of the prescription I abruptly stopped, combined with bipolar, and mood swings, and a damaged body and brain!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I guess my attitude is not good. If I had Covid, the attitude should be to protect those around me, therefore solitary confinement is the charitable thing to do.

I'm sorry. That was selfish of me for suggesting otherwise.

Feeling chills and aches can be Covid symptoms, but also can be symptoms of the prescription I abruptly stopped, combined with bipolar, and mood swings, and a damaged body and brain!

Just a thought, you can get over the counter covid antigen tests and test yourself. If it shows negative then no problems. If positive then isolate.