• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would you date an underweight woman or man?

Would you date an underweight person?

• Yes

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Probably

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Probably Not

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
What BMI really means:
bmi-comparison.gif

In other words...not much at all.

I prefer going by body fat percentage ;)

Muscle weighs more than fat.:yes:

Me Myself

Back to my username
It's not a good measure to use on very muscular people, which is not a group that most people fall into. Body fat percentage is generally a more accurate descriptor all around.

I cant know how muscular a girl is depending on clothing. Muscles can be only on legs or glutes or w e.

The bottom line is we are talking about shape, not weight.

Like, not even in the slightest about weight.

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I know but they still hd a secondary focus.

I mean I was confused since start because my first thought was "how would I know if she is underweight?"

I chose probably not because while I wouldnt want to date someone eating below healthy requirements, they dnt have a tattoo on their foreheads and unless they look the way I more or less imagine an anorexic looks, I dont know if they under eat.

So ultimately its not really about being underweight, but about shape.

I mean was the question was about health or what looks sexually appealing to someone?

I cant know how muscular a girl is depending on clothing. Muscles can be only on legs or glutes or w e.

The bottom line is we are talking about shape, not weight.

Like, not even in the slightest about weight.
It's really straightforward. Most of the OP was about appearance, with only a mention of BMI to point out which pictures on the chart I'm talking about.

The question was about what looks sexually appealing to someone. But if someone points out something about skinny people not eating enough, I think it's important to remind people that not all skinny people are that way due to not eating enough food.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Muscle weighs more than fat.:yes:

OMG, don't say that on certain forums. :p You'll get these insane people popping up screaming about how 1lb of fat is the same as 1lb of muscle :facepalm: As if that's what is being referred to. :areyoucra Some people just can't figure mass into an equation at all. :sarcastic