• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would you date a fat chick?

namguy

No, I'm not looking for a date. ;) But I have been to see Hairspray three times this week, it being based off the holy grail of fat chick movies, and it got me thinking. When I was a young girl, there were no fashionable clothing stores, no prom dresses, no options for a big girl like me to feel like a normal kid. Now, there's Torrid, there's BBW dances, there are books and movies and online communities all geared toward plus-sized women; it is, as they say, a brand new day. I have never felt more happy and comfortable in my plus-sized bootie. While the hollywood standard of beauty is still impossibly thin, people in the rest of the country are starting to realize that for most of us, it's just that - impossible - and we're going to have to learn to be happy with ourselves. Fortunately, it's getting easier. What say you?
GOOD FOR YOU... I'm sick of seeing those pencil neck, no tallent, drugies in Hollywood, they're all cast out of the same mold.

Yes.
I love BBWS & SSBBWs.

Attachments

• a73.jpg
    a73.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 0
  • ab10.jpg
    ab10.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 0
  • a42.jpg
    a42.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 0