• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would it be best for evolutionists to just ignore creationsts?

johnhanks

Read my post just above to get a clue! Invite some true scientists or true evolutionists in to see how amusing your kind is!

All your kind can do is to gank up together to fart with hollow assertions and a pure attacking tone...
Whereas you are presenting yourself as the epitome of reasoned civility, is that the idea?

camanintx

If you declare that 100% species on earth are undergoing and are results of the repeating process of evolution/natural selection, just like the declaration that hydrogen and oxygen shall be resulted by water resolution, you have to make the process repeatable in order to observe, to develop the theory itself and to predict what should be resulted using the theory developed.
So all you're asking for is an experiment where scientists recreate a speciation event that previously occurred in nature? Here you go.

Recreation Of Butterfly Speciation Event

Yet another deceptive claim is that ToE's falsifyability and predictability is done through the experimentation of bacteria. So this is just the same claim that "you can use only the water in my kitchen". Science demands that if you declare that 100% species are evolved by following some kind of law, you'll be able to predictably see how humans, dogs, cats, or any species specified by any third party to be produced in an natural environment (the bacteria thingy is more of a manual environment instead of a natural environment).
Bacteria follows the same biological processes observed in all other organisms so why shouldn't it be used to demonstrate processes which occur over multiple generations? Or maybe you know of a process that prevents bacteria from behaving like other organisms.

rosie1

Am I odd? I believe in both. I believe evolution is God's method of creation. However, If our local school board started banning books I would fight tooth and nail in evolution's corner.

Photonic

Ad astra!
Am I odd? I believe in both. I believe evolution is God's method of creation. However, If our local school board started banning books I would fight tooth and nail in evolution's corner.

You sound like a normal reasonable person.

It's the people that are NOT like you that are odd.

gdemoss

servant
Hello all, Both sides of this argument have been very entertaining so far. I can't recall just how much time I have sat here reading the whole thread.

Yes, us literal bible believing conservative creationists are not the sharpest tools in the tool shed. We don't really listen to much as we believe we know the truth already. And yes, I take it on faith. I am unwise in the ways of this world and I kind of know a few things about ToE but not enough to even begin to debate.

I really do believe that some of you who have posted here are very intelligent people. I am quite sure you have a more perfect understanding of science than I will ever dream of having.

That said, I have read a lot of things about Christianity on this thread and I would like to clear up a couple things. We are at the end of the Church age and just like any other period before this one, the period is ending in total corruption. What you see in the world around you that call themselves Christians are the reason that the God of the Bible is blasphemed. Jesus was a man who humbled himself and became a servant. He served God first and others second. To be a real Christian one must follow his example. He took no thought for himself. Nor did he entertain himself. He simply carried out the work of his Father in Heaven, which is the work of reconciliation. He passed that work on down to his disciples.

You can be too smart to get God. "For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 1 Cor 1:26" You are very useful to me as you have done so much work in modern medicine and all. The bad news is that God's ways are not our ways. God gives grace to the humble and resists the proud.

As for the thread, I vote that you go ahead and ignore real Christians. But as for those fighting mad creationists with a grudge to settle....beware of em.

God bless

waitasec

Veteran Member
Hello all, Both sides of this argument have been very entertaining so far. I can't recall just how much time I have sat here reading the whole thread.

Yes, us literal bible believing conservative creationists are not the sharpest tools in the tool shed. We don't really listen to much as we believe we know the truth already. And yes, I take it on faith. I am unwise in the ways of this world and I kind of know a few things about ToE but not enough to even begin to debate.

I really do believe that some of you who have posted here are very intelligent people. I am quite sure you have a more perfect understanding of science than I will ever dream of having.

That said, I have read a lot of things about Christianity on this thread and I would like to clear up a couple things. We are at the end of the Church age and just like any other period before this one, the period is ending in total corruption. What you see in the world around you that call themselves Christians are the reason that the God of the Bible is blasphemed. Jesus was a man who humbled himself and became a servant. He served God first and others second. To be a real Christian one must follow his example. He took no thought for himself. Nor did he entertain himself. He simply carried out the work of his Father in Heaven, which is the work of reconciliation. He passed that work on down to his disciples.

You can be too smart to get God. "For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 1 Cor 1:26" You are very useful to me as you have done so much work in modern medicine and all. The bad news is that God's ways are not our ways. God gives grace to the humble and resists the proud.

As for the thread, I vote that you go ahead and ignore real Christians. But as for those fighting mad creationists with a grudge to settle....beware of em.

God bless

just so you know, you can get banned for posts like these...