• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would a Prophet / Messenger from a Deity

Would a messenger from a deity use RF as a way to deliver a teaching?

• Yes.

• No.

• I don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.

MikeF

Premium Member
Maybe this is the reason for not using more direct messaging? If person would anyway reject it as some mental problem, there is no good reason for to do so.

Well, we are talking about the concept of deities. Certainly there are some assumptions and expectations that go along with that concept.

If, by direct messaging, you mean to communicate with a person directly into their mind in a manner that cannot be verified in any way, I agree that if a deity existed and wanted to be taken seriously, they would have to do more than pick one human being out of the entire human population and only communicate with that person directly into their mind in an unverifiable way.

That leaves a lot of other, verifiable ways, in which a hypothetical deity could communicate to all human beings. To the best of my knowledge, this has not occurred.

That leaves a lot of other, verifiable ways, in which a hypothetical deity could communicate to all human beings. To the best of my knowledge, this has not occurred.

I think God has communicated as told in the Bible. And I think it is a good way.