• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wotcha YouTubing?

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
I watch telltale all the time. Someday I'll be catching up on the jan 6th hearings but not yet dont feel like it

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member

However, that being said, I enjoy AGT and from all other countries too :)

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I watch Retcon Raider, Christopher Odd, Raptor, Robbaz, Nano, among others. I love long plays of video games.

Recently (rewatching)...

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
I watch a wide variety of things. Mostly political and gaming streamers. But so called “BookTube” as well (read book nerds talking on YouTube lol.)
But recently found this thanks to YT recommending it to me and thought it was a fun little channel

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
I watch telltale all the time. Someday I'll be catching up on the jan 6th hearings but not yet dont feel like it
Oh a fellow Telltale fan!
I’ve been watching him for years. One of the old school YT skeptics/atheists I still watch actually

VoidCat

Oh a fellow Telltale fan!
I’ve been watching him for years. One of the old school YT skeptics/atheists I still watch actually
I used to watch mr.athiest as well but after I got really into Telltale I stopped watching other skeptic channels. Not cuz the other channels aren't good but cuz of how often telltale uploads across his 4 channels and I just can't handle any more then that

VoidCat

Has anyone else got hooked on the Muse ARG? Who knew some spongebob videos would be included and start off a mystery story spanning several youtube channels and a few websites?