• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Worst police investigation ever...

MikeDwight

Several winning factors to judge the worst police investigation on my person, ever...
1. Someone around you can come up with the charge "harassment" with its punishments. They're not looking to name some action you can do to make it all better, you have to figure out how helpless students can mitigate and neutralize charges. On your part, there is no necessary emotion, change, motive, recent actions, to judge how anyone solves "harassment". There's no physical contacts to judge that end of "harassment". The communication methods are ongoing normal.

2. They claim there's a casefile that should have already been made from a report. Lt. Albright in my area 1st email, claims, no online solicitation on craigslist or social media then, is going to be investigated. They don't have the resources. The police department isn't going to take people miles away from you and prove a solicitation. You can't help the police department with anything. They claim there is no casefile in a 2nd email. There is no prostitution solicitation case on file to consult. No other meetings or occurrences , ongoing circumstances, necessitate or mean a checkup concerning wasting the time of the police.

3. All the people in 2009 can be turned against you and be hostile agents. They all like to talk about emails like there was anything there, ever. They all consult that student's version of events and reject your own, without the other student even around to explain. There's never any predictable explanation of problem. They did tell me as advice to facilitate "no contact". Afterwards, the University after my degree, sought to articulate this point with kicking me off campus , regardless of All objective numbers or measures of students, for a casefile they have no evidence about. Ongoing employment inquiries dried up instantly. There was no higher precedent placed on my person to check for Existence of some sort of problem a year later.

4. Unbelievable in the first place, a few minutes out of 2 years of constant, daily, hour a day, all 6 of my main coursework shared, extra credit arranged duo studygroups, Managerial, Financial, Intermediate, Intermediate II, Cost Acc, Gen Mgt, and they unbelievably are able to hold onto a year later fully, whatever grudge they developed themselves, prosecuted and made meaning of themselves, without informing anyone. They made the worst police investigation in history where I'm told to be on a Facebook I never used to contact one person in my life before.

5. The only way to lose at that is to make meaning of an enemy's ongoing works. I decline providing evidence like that to the open world 3 times, for the force and fear of unknown strangers alone to make the clear and open case. The first to last of 6 years has been to have had no part in that activity, it'd be the 3rd time they find text collections meaningful, which clearly is what is happening, despite assuring it was their own settlement and defusion of their own chosen legality.

6. Ridiculous people are involved in saying that making fun of my person as is the occupation universally, combined with various tricks of the investigation, proves anything about my main occupations during my degree or my character, but the most important is making the enemy's chosen ongoing work some meaningful event, that got a stream of nonsense, 40,000 messages, to a single profile, with 0 friends on my end, with no one I ever want to contact, with nothing I ever seek to say, to continue as they said to do, rather continuous for 5 years because no one lets go of junk. They got what they're asking for with online procrastinating junk that it is.

No events for over 10 years have involved my character whatsoever, in any decisions. How would I appreciate, tolerate, not prosecute, a single, single activity prosecuted against helpless people at the age of 21. There are no private matters in the lack of something, and I don't have any fooling around in middle school, I don't have a single location I ever visit independently without my parents in middle,high school, or college, without a purpose. I never report interest at home with a girlfriend nor act independently. I never affirm perversion of the sort with online media. I never would have been a part of any. Nobody makes sense of anything. Ten years of prison without evidence, I shouldn't have to provide the reasons of my arrest for ten years.