• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Worshiping God

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
The prayer says ''God who you are in heaven"
thy kingdom come thy will be done, finished in earth as it is in heaven?

if God the Father is within you, then is heaven within you too?

Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

and if jesus is within you and you worship jesus as god; then what happens on this day?

John 14:20
On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.

syo

I agree about mysterious ways, it could be ways we are yet to consider.

What about Moses and Abraham? Muhammad? Krishna and Zoroaster, to name a few, are they also not of our One God?

Surely our God seen in Jesus the Christ, the first and the last, who loves all, did not deceive them by giving them a Message that was not of God?

Peace be upon you and all.
We are not Gods. We are creations. The only way we can connect with God is through Jesus' teachings. Other people only try to reach God and if their lifestyle is in terms to Jesus' teachings that's fine.

allfoak

Alchemist
If God is Spirit and people are to worship God, then where is the Spirit of God that should be worshiped?
Inside and outside of us.
A good example would be how the creatures of the sea live. The water is not only outside of them but also an integral part of what they are and how they function.

The Anointed

I am interested about your reference to God dwelling in a tent.

What did you draw this thought from?

Peace be upon you.

2 Corinthians 5:1-5 English Standard Version (ESV)

5 For we know that if the tent that is our earthly home is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. 2 For in this tent we groan, longing to put on our heavenly dwelling, 3 if indeed by putting it on we may not be found naked. 4 For while we are still in this tent, we groan, being burdened—not that we would be unclothed, but that we would be further clothed, so that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life. 5 He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.