• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Worshiping God

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
If God is Spirit and people are to worship God, then where is the Spirit of God that should be worshiped?

Its your breathe of life. The core of how your body moves, how you think, and relate to the world. It makes, you, you. Your nature. Thats spirit.

As for god, thats a loaded word. When push comes to shove, its what sustains life.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Its your breathe of life. The core of how your body moves, how you think, and relate to the world. It makes, you, you. Your nature. Thats spirit.

As for god, thats a loaded word. When push comes to shove, its what sustains life.

Agreed that God is more than we can know.

I read a talk on this in the past which interested me, it was about 5 levels of Spirit. The vegetable spirit, the animal spirit, the human spirit, the spirit of faith and the Holy Spirit which are the Manifestations of God.

Thus the image of God that is within us, which we are created of is all the virtues.

Thus I see that by prayer and action, we bring these virtues out and into the material world.

Peace be with you

If God is Spirit and people are to worship God, then where is the Spirit of God that should be worshiped?

What do you think worshiping means?

If you really want to do that, I think this is the best advice:
Pure religion [religious worship] and undefiled before our God and Father is this: to visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained by the world.
James 1:27

Because:
The God who made the world and all things in it, he, being Lord of heaven and earth, doesn't dwell in temples made with hands, neither is he served by men's hands, as though he needed anything, seeing he himself gives to all life and breath, and all things.
Acts 17:24-25

The Anointed

Pure religion [religious worship] and undefiled before our God and Father is this: to visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained by the world.

Because:
The God who made the world and all things in it, he, being Lord of heaven and earth, doesn't dwell in temples made with hands, neither is he served by men's hands, as though he needed anything, seeing he himself gives to all life and breath, and all things.

I am intrigued by and would like to know the reason why you use the numbers twelve and thirteen as your forum name, this question may seen to be off topic, but after and if you answer, I will reveal that it is in response to your statement: "The God who made the world and all things in it, he, being Lord of heaven and earth, doesn't dwell in temples made with hands, etc."

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Agreed that God is more than we can know.

I read a talk on this in the past which interested me, it was about 5 levels of Spirit. The vegetable spirit, the animal spirit, the human spirit, the spirit of faith and the Holy Spirit which are the Manifestations of God.

Thus the image of God that is within us, which we are created of is all the virtues.

Thus I see that by prayer and action, we bring these virtues out and into the material world.

Peace be with you

I can see spirit/life in all living beings and plants. Though, I wouldnt go as far as to put attributes to it unless youre talking about the external part. Humans have virtues. Animals love. Plants affection. and so forth. But life is life. How can it be described as anything?

What words can describe life when, in itself, it cant be metaphysicaly desribed (only scientific and psychological)?

The Anointed

Because:

1213 wrote…… The God who made the world and all things in it, he, being Lord of heaven and earth, doesn't dwell in temples made with hands,

The Anointed…….. And neither did God dwell in the tent while the children of Israel wandered through the wilderness.

The tent was symbolic of the body on mankind. The temporary dwelling place, where, behind the veil of the flesh within the innermost sanctuary of that tent, our Lord dwelt as he awaited the creation of his glorious temple of light beings, the SON of MAN, who will dwell on earth among mankind.

The first fruits to be harvested from the body of mankind, was the man Jesus, in who, were all the spirits of the righteous, who after paying the blood price demanded for their inherited sin and any mistakes they made while in the flesh, were judged and separated from the unrighteous dead and gathered to the evolving spirit of the Son of Man within the bosom of Abraham. Over them, of who the man Jesus was their compilation, death had no more power.

The Man Jesus, the first of many brothers and sisters, who are to be conformed to the image of Gods only begotten Son, who ceases to be an individual entity, by giving to each of his elect and chosen ones, a portion of his eternal body of Glorious and incorruptible Light. The Hidden Manna.

When Solomon, of who our God said, “I shall be his Father and He shall be my Son and it is he who shall build my Temple for me,” had completed the Temple, the temporary tent was then rolled up and stored, behind the veil of the innermost sanctuary of that glorious Temple.

It was for the following reason that I asked why you chose 1213 as your forum name, because, from (The Perfect Way, P. 247) we read, “As the number of the lunar months, ‘thirteen,’ is the number of the woman and denotes the soul and her reflection of God---The solar number ‘Twelve,’ being that of the spirit.

The two numbers in combination form the perfect year of that duel humanity, which above, is made in the image of God—the true “Christian Year,” wherein the two—the inner and outer, Spirit and Matter—are as one. Thirteen then represents that full union of man with God, wherein Christ becomes Christ.

Thirteen, represents the physical person, who reflects perfectly the spiritual being within, (The Father and the Son are one) and is represented as the solar number 12 in combination within the thirteen, as shown here, (1123). The spiritual 12 within the physical 13.

But the true “Christian year” should be where the physical being is translated to a spiritual being, which would be represented by the number combination (1132), the physical number 13, within the spiritual number 12, the old tabernacle, stored within the inner most sanctuary of the glorious Temple. A good translation, loses none of the essence of the original from which it is translated.

Intriguing 1213.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member

this verse speaks of having the power to alleviate suffering via love, empathy.

Because:
so then worship what god created in his image?

Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
1213 wrote…… The God who made the world and all things in it, he, being Lord of heaven and earth, doesn't dwell in temples made with hands,

The Anointed…….. And neither did God dwell in the tent while the children of Israel wandered through the wilderness.

The tent was symbolic of the body on mankind. The temporary dwelling place, where, behind the veil of the flesh within the innermost sanctuary of that tent, our Lord dwelt as he awaited the creation of his glorious temple of light beings, the SON of MAN, who will dwell on earth among mankind.

The first fruits to be harvested from the body of mankind, was the man Jesus, in who, were all the spirits of the righteous, who after paying the blood price demanded for their inherited sin and any mistakes they made while in the flesh, were judged and separated from the unrighteous dead and gathered to the evolving spirit of the Son of Man within the bosom of Abraham. Over them, of who the man Jesus was their compilation, death had no more power.

The Man Jesus, the first of many brothers and sisters, who are to be conformed to the image of Gods only begotten Son, who ceases to be an individual entity, by giving to each of his elect and chosen ones, a portion of his eternal body of Glorious and incorruptible Light. The Hidden Manna.

When Solomon, of who our God said, “I shall be his Father and He shall be my Son and it is he who shall build my Temple for me,” had completed the Temple, the temporary tent was then rolled up and stored, behind the veil of the innermost sanctuary of that glorious Temple.

It was for the following reason that I asked why you chose 1213 as your forum name, because, from (The Perfect Way, P. 247) we read, “As the number of the lunar months, ‘thirteen,’ is the number of the woman and denotes the soul and her reflection of God---The solar number ‘Twelve,’ being that of the spirit.

The two numbers in combination form the perfect year of that duel humanity, which above, is made in the image of God—the true “Christian Year,” wherein the two—the inner and outer, Spirit and Matter—are as one. Thirteen then represents that full union of man with God, wherein Christ becomes Christ.

Thirteen, represents the physical person, who reflects perfectly the spiritual being within, (The Father and the Son are one) and is represented as the solar number 12 in combination within the thirteen, as shown here, (1123). The spiritual 12 within the physical 13.

But the true “Christian year” should be where the physical being is translated to a spiritual being, which would be represented by the number combination (1132), the physical number 13, within the spiritual number 12, the old tabernacle, stored within the inner most sanctuary of the glorious Temple. A good translation, loses none of the essence of the original from which it is translated.

Intriguing 1213.

the same with noah's ark, are of the covenant, the temple at jerusalem, finally immanuel

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
In Heaven.

In every thing :)

This also is how we Love all Humanity. God is in all of us. Who are we not to look for God in each other, if we fail to do this we have already judged another person and forgotten Gods commandments unto us.

Peace be upon you and all.

syo

In every thing :)

This also is how we Love all Humanity. God is in all of us. Who are we not to look for God in each other, if we fail to do this we have already judged another person and forgotten Gods commandments unto us.

The prayer says ''God who you are in heaven"

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The prayer says ''God who you are in heaven"

Now you would be saying you know where Heaven is ;)

Heaven is not a place it is a state of being and we are made in that Image.

All we can know of God is of that Image, the persons that are that Image are the Messengers of God.

Thus to me we have a lot to consider.

syo

Now you would be saying you know where Heaven is ;)

Heaven is not a place it is a state of being and we are made in that Image.

All we can know of God is of that Image, the persons that are that Image are the Messengers of God.

Thus to me we have a lot to consider.

The Christian God moves in mysterious ways.

EDIT
That's why he sent Jesus, to reveal to us his wishes.

Last edited:

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The Christian God moves in mysterious ways.

That's why he sent Jesus, to reveal to us his wishes.

I agree about mysterious ways, it could be ways we are yet to consider.

What about Moses and Abraham? Muhammad? Krishna and Zoroaster, to name a few, are they also not of our One God?

Surely our God seen in Jesus the Christ, the first and the last, who loves all, did not deceive them by giving them a Message that was not of God?

Intriguing 1213.

Thanks, that was intriguing, but not what I taught when I chose the forum name. It comes from my first and last name. But I like to keep it as a riddle. To understand it, person must see things from more than one view. :)