• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Worried about this...

Ok that's reassuring. BTW the US health system is an international laughing stock. (That's not an insult, it's true we actually make jokes about it.)

Valor

I personally haven't noticed any racial comments made. Though it is common knowledge among those in the know that the Nazis attempted to utilize occult forces in their quest for power. Though they misdirected this force in a very extreme way which probably helped in their downfall. It's a good thing or your and I might be speaking German right now.

Xeper in Ma'at.
/Adramelek\

Yes, the Nazis were very involved in the Occult (not neccisarily on LHP ideals) and practiced ceromonial Workings on extreme levels.

Last edited:

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
And the next thing you know is that you and your family are being sterilized. :)

Yeah I thought about that too.

It's a great idea, but it could never be implemented. No one could make a system qualifying sterilization that everyone could agree on.

I think it should be based on IQ.

But no one would be able to agree on which IQ is the cut off, and then the wrong people could change it... and it could still be abused.

So yeah, I'm waiting... but waiting for it to be done in a good way, which will never happen.

So I guess the way SSE said it was perfect.

Xafwak

XFWK
Yeah I thought about that too.

It's a great idea, but it could never be implemented. No one could make a system qualifying sterilization that everyone could agree on.

I think it should be based on IQ.

But no one would be able to agree on which IQ is the cut off, and then the wrong people could change it... and it could still be abused.

So yeah, I'm waiting... but waiting for it to be done in a good way, which will never happen.

So I guess the way SSE said it was perfect.

We really don´t need to manipulate conciously the human development. The evolutionary mechanisms make sure that our species keeps adapting to its environment. If you think that human evolution has grinded to a halt, you´re wrong. It´s now faster than ever in human history, thanks to the huge population.

So everyone can keep reproducing as much as they want, nature takes care.

We really don´t need to manipulate conciously the human development. The evolutionary mechanisms make sure that our species keeps adapting to its environment.
And if this were true, natural selection would continue to push human development along. But it isn't really true. We have social welfare and social programs fueled by the very backwards and counter-productive christian ideal that all life is sacred and must be preserved. The elite breed less than the mediocre, who are carried by the state. Society is a catalyst for a form of de-volution.
:(

Xafwak

XFWK
And if this were true, natural selection would continue to push human development along. But it isn't really true. We have social welfare and social programs fueled by the very backwards and counter-productive christian ideal that all life is sacred and must be preserved. The elite breed less than the mediocre, who are carried by the state. Society is a catalyst for a form of de-volution.
:(

Yet the scientists know that human genetary change is faster now than ever before. It´s misunderstanding that our gene pool is becoming weaker because of social welfare systems. I oppose social welfare programs, but on different grounds than genetics.

Yet the scientists know that human genetary change is faster now than ever before. It´s misunderstanding that our gene pool is becoming weaker because of social welfare systems
Well, it is true genetic diversity is on the increase, but that's not what I am saying.

Think of it like this. In a more natural setting dominated by natural selection, stupidity would be more fatal, more often. Those that were not clever enough or strong enough to meet environmental challenges would be eliminated from the gene pool. People with disabilities would be fodder. Many fatal genetic conditions would disappear simply because there would be no chance of replication.

As it stands now, all of these weak links are protected and coddled and further they are out breeding the elites. Natural selection, which is the driving force behind evolution, is out of the equation.

This is why I think eugenics and biological manipulation of the human genome is not only a good idea but critical if humanity is ever to advance past the rather primitive state we are stuck at.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
As far as human evolution goes, we seem to be overlooking the so called "missing link" in human evolution. That period of time in prehistory when we walked and acted like apes and then after millions of years of evolution we began to walk upright and became intelligent creatures. From a Setian point of view, the time period between these two monumental changes in our evolution or the "missing link" could very well be the point in time when the Set-Entity happened upon the Earth and studied it's habbitat and species and perhaps as some sort of Magical experiment infused His/Its own Essence - the Black Flame within a species which He/It thought would be the most reseptive of it, i.e. that which would become mankind.

A good fictional picture of this event I think was given at the beginning of the movie "2001 A Space Odyssey". With the black monolith as a representation of Set infusing Its essence within the droves of ape creatures who came to explore the monolith. And soon after the monolith left we saw the first gleam of independent thought from that which would become mankind.

Furthermore, I am of the mind that perhaps certain aspects of Set's Essence was also passed on to other creatures of the Earth, probably by accident. Given the high intelligence of other species like dolphins, dogs, cats, etc. As a Setian I have the uttmost respect for all intelligent life. We've only glimpsed the surface of the big picture here. This is just speculation, but perhaps even the Earth itself was given a trace of metaphysical essence when Set revealed His/Its Mind to the world in aeons past.

But, again this is all pure speculation.

Xeper!
/Adramelek\

Last edited:

Xafwak

XFWK
This is why I think eugenics and biological manipulation of the human genome is not only a good idea but critical if humanity is ever to advance past the rather primitive state we are stuck at.

Within thirty years or so genetic engineering will be so commonplace that evolution has no longer a meaning. Thirty years further people could grow tentacles out of their backs just for fun and upgrade their brain to IQ 3000. Eugenics is by then a completely ancient concept.

People who were born in the early 20th century have seen a tremendous change in both culture and technology. I think the pace is accelerating.

ktf

As far as human evolution goes, we seem to be overlooking the so called "missing link" in human evolution. That period of time in prehistory when we walked and acted like apes and then after millions of years of evolution we began to walk upright and became intelligent creatures. From a Setian point of view, the time period between these two monumental changes in our evolution or the "missing link" could very well be the point in time when the Set-Entity happened upon the Earth and studied it's habbitat and species and perhaps as some sort of Magical experiment infused His/Its own Essence - the Black Flame within a species which He/It thought would be the most reseptive of it, i.e. that which would become mankind.

A good fictional picture of this event I think was given at the beginning of the movie "2001 A Space Odyssey". With the black monolith as a representation of Set infusing Its essence within the droves of ape creatures who came to explore the monolith. And soon after the monolith left we saw the first gleam of independent thought from that which would become mankind.

Furthermore, I am of the mind that perhaps certain aspects of Set's Essence was also passed on to other creatures of the Earth, probably by accident. Given the high intelligence of other species like dolphins, dogs, cats, etc. As a Setian I have the uttmost respect for all intelligent life. We've only glimpsed the surface of the big picture here. This is just speculation, but perhaps even the Earth itself was given a trace of metaphysical essence when Set revealed His/Its Mind to the world in aeons past.

But, again this is all pure speculation.

Xeper!
/Adramelek\

There is a very interesting article concerning this and the fallacies of the "missing link" argument (from the point of the Theory of Evolution) that can be found on the dark doctrines, satanism, and left hand path website (sorry I havent posted enough to post a url apparently). The article is titled, "Evolution, Christians, and Setians".

This article exposes some of the errors regarding the theory of evolution that can be found in Dr. Aquino's "Black Magic". It is well worth the read.